Chapter 34: Will She Be Okay?

Hey guys! Sorry I havent updated in a while! been really sick. also sorry if this chapter is short and sucks I'm writing this at midnight and I'm still very sick! :( but anyways hope you enjoy! This kinda almost had me in tears writing it! -Taylor

~Taylor’s POV~

“Lauren Cimorelli is stable, but unfortunately slipped into coma during surgery to her head.” The doctor tells us. “S-She had surgery?” I ask. “Yes, she had many blows to the head causing internal bleeding that we had to stop. She has a broken wrist and several bruised ribs.” He explains. “S-She’s not p-pregnant is she?” I ask causing my sisters besides Amy to look at me in shock. “No, from what we can tell Lauren was not raped just brutally beaten, but we do not know for sure yet.” He explains. I sigh in relief. “C-Can we see her?” I ask. “Yes, but two at a time.” He says. I look at my other sisters. I feel someone grab my hand. I look over and see Amy giving me a reassuring smile. I smile weakly back. We both follow the doctor to Lauren’s hospital room. I walk in with Amy behind me. I keep my eyes fixated on the floor cause I know the second I look at her I will burst into tears. I end up next to her bed and reluctantly look up. She has a bandage wrapped around her head, bruised up face that her face almost looks unrecognizable, a cast on her right arm, and I’m guessing bandages wrapped around her ribs. It doesn’t take long until I let out a sob. I fall back onto the chair sobbing. Amy rushes to me and pulls me into a tight hug. “It’s all my fault Ames.” I sob into her chest. “Sh, No it’s not Tay, this is not your fault.” She says, her voice staying strong but I know she has tears in her eyes. “Yes it is. It’s my fault Hunter came after her! It’s my fault she’s beaten up and put into the hospital in a god damn coma!” I scream. She only holds me tighter. “Look at me Tay.” She says. I look up into her glazed over blue eyes. “This is not your fault Taylor Lauren Cimorelli. This is that sick mans fault for even coming after us. Do you think Lauren would want you to blame yourself? No she wouldn’t. she would want you to be strong as she knows you are. Do not blame yourself for this. If you want to blame anyone blame Hunter Mason.” She says as a tear escapes her eye. Instinctively I bring my hand up and wipe away her tear with the pad of my thumb. She smiles and chuckles at me. She sniffles and cups my face in her hands. “Taylor, it’s okay to break down. You don’t always have to be the strong one and take care of everyone else. Let us older siblings take care of you for a change okay?” she says wiping away my tears. I smile weakly at her and nod. She kisses my forehead. “C’mon, I’m sure the rest of the girls want to visit Lauren.” She says standing up and holding her hand out. I take her hand and walk with her back into the waiting room where our other sisters are. The second Lisa sees my tear-stained face she runs over and engulfs me into a hug. I hug her back tightly and slowly break down in her arms. She guides me back to the chairs and we sit down and she keeps her arms around me as I lay my head on her shoulder. After the girls finish seeing Lauren we decide to go home. In the car I sit in between Kath and Lisa in the back. Lisa wraps her arms around me again and I lay my head on her shoulder. I look over at Kath and see her have a emotionless expression. I reach out and hold her hand giving it a light squeeze. She looks over at me with glazed over eyes. She’s trying to be strong when she shouldn’t have to. I get out of Lisa’s arms and hug Kath. She hugs me back tightly. Kath and I haven’t gotten along since I came out as bisexual but she needs someone and I’m willing to be that someone. She eventually breaks down into sobs in my arms making me hug her tighter. “It’s going to be okay Kath.” I whisper in her ears my voice hoarse from crying. She nods her head and calms down a bit. We soon reach home and we all pile out. Chrissy hugs Kath tightly and they go in the house upstairs. I look over at Dani who has been quiet since the hospital. I walk over to her. “Hey DaniBear.” I smile weakly at her. She looks up at me with red puffy eyes. “Oh Dan Come here.” I say as I pull her into me. she collapses in my arms. I pick her up bridal style and walk into the house and upstairs to our room. I set her on Lauren and I’s bed and kiss her forehead. I was about to walk away when she grabbed my wrist. “P-Please s-stay I-I n-need m-my b-big s-s-i-ister.” She hiccups. I nod slipping into bed next to her and wrap my arms around her. She lays her head on my chest and starts to sob. I try and calm her down and eventually her sobs subside and she falls asleep. I feel tears sting my eyes. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. “Please be okay Lauren.” I whisper before falling into a sleep full of nightmares.

So Like I said short but I'm tired and sick. I really wanted to get an update out so this is what y'all got haha.

What'd you think?

What do you think will happen to the girls?

When do you think Lauren will wake up?

Will Lauren be pregnant or not?

Next Chapter is Called: Living Without Her

What do you think will happen next?

8 votes and I'll post the next chapter! (If Done!)

Love Y'all!

-Kisses Taylor