Chapter 26: What Are We Going To Do?

Guys!!! I'm running out of chapters!!! :( I have four others already written and another slightly written but I'm stuck! :( I will try to have more before The last pre-written chapter is posted which is chapter 30! Okay Enjoy! -Taylor

The days at home have been really quiet… I mean we are all just not the same after the news. It doesn’t affect me as much as the other girls since I’m use to being abandoned. Chrissy is so out of it I’m the one holding the family together instead of her. Everyone cries except me. I guess I’m too numb to or whatever. It’s been a week and this silence in the house is frustrating me.

“OKAY! EVERYONE DOWNSTAIRS NOW!” I shout. Everyone comes downstairs looking like they haven’t slept all week. I sigh. They sit in the living room and look at me with sad and pained eyes. “Guys I know this hurts but this has gone on long enough. The silence in the house is making me go insane! It’s going to be different without them but we have managed without them for almost two years! Why are we letting this one piece of news break us down now? I love you guys and I know your hurting but suck it up. That sounds harsh but y’all have to get yourselves together and focus on the future. It hurts me to say this but they are not coming back. And to be honest I don’t want them to come back now. Before we knew they let us all of us bonded way closer to each other then before. I’m not losing it.” I say. They all look at me shocked at my little speech. For a few minutes it’s silent. None of them have talked since the news. The only sounds from them were cries. “Taylor’s right.” Lisa says in such a hoarse voice it shocked her. I hand her a bottle of water along with the rest of the family.

“We can’t let this break us down. We can get through this. We stick together.” She says standing next to me. I smile and hug her. I got Lisa back. “How are you so dang wise?” I hear Lauren ask. I laugh and look at her. “I’ve been through a lot and I may be sixteen but in my head I’m twenty two.” I say and she laughs. “So what do y’all say? Let’s move forward.” I say. “I’m in.” Lauren says. “Me too.” Amy says. “If Sugar is in so am I.” Dani says. “I miss the old us so I’m in.” Katherine says. The boys all agree. We all look at Chrissy. She only meets my eyes and starts to cry. She runs out of the room. I sigh and follow her, leaving my other siblings confused. I hear a door slam; it wasn’t her bedroom door… it was the bathroom door… by instinct I barge through the door. I see Chrissy searching the bathroom for something. I lean in the doorframe.

“You’re not going to find any of them.” I say. She jumps startled and looks at me wide-eyed. “How did you…” she starts. “Chris I know when your upset and you run to your room but this is all too much for you to handle. I’ve been there. I followed you up and heard a door shut and it wasn’t your room so I went here.” I explain. She sighs. “Chris you don’t always have to be strong.” I say. “Yes I do. If I break down then everyone knows that it’s really bad.” She says. She looks at me with tears threatening to fall.

“Chrissy let it out. It helps.” I say walking towards her. “If it helps how come you never cry?” she asks. I sigh. “It doesn’t help me. For me it makes matters worse. If I break down my thoughts will come back. So will the voices.” I say. A silent tear runs down her cheek. I pull her into a hug. “Let it out Chris.” I whisper into her ear. And soon enough she collapses into tears. Her knees buckle and we fall to the floor. She sobs into my shoulder louder. I look over at the door and see Amy and Lisa. Lisa mouths did she? And I shake my head. She sighs in relief. They both come over to us and comfort Chrissy. Christina see’s them and cries even harder. She flings herself into Lisa’s arms. Lisa hugs her tight. Amy and I leave them be.

“I have never seen Chrissy cry.” Amy says her voice cracking meaning she’s on the verge of tears. “I have. A couple times actually. But it’s good to not bottle up emotions and actually let them out.” I tell her. She looks up at me; tears in her eyes. I pull her into a hug. She cries into my chest. After a while her sobs die down.

“Are we going to be okay Tay?” she asks looking up at me. My eyes lock onto her blue ones. I kiss her forehead. “We will be okay. It’s going to take time and a lot of effort but we will be okay.” I say. She nods and we go downstairs. We see a lot of very confused faces. “It’s time to move on from this.” I say. They all smile and nod. Well at least we are going to try and be ourselves again…

Just a filler kinda... 

What'd you think?

Next chapter is called: Boyfriends? Or Just Friends? (Starts in Lauren's POV)

What do you think will happen next?

8 Votes &I'll post the next chapter!

Love y'all! <3

-Kisses Taylor