Chapter 31: Dates & Fights?

GUYS!!!!!!! This is the last chapter I have completed! :( I will work my butt off to get more ready in time!!! Since I only have school tomorow then the rest of the week off I will try! But I can't promise cause I will be doing other things like recording videos & going out with my two knuckle head best friends! BUT I will get anohter Chapter done by the weekend! AnyWho! Enjoy! -Taylor

~Lauren’s POV~

“LAUREN!!!” I hear someone scream in my ear. I groan and slowly open my eyes only to quickly shut them again due to the brightness of the sun. “What?” I ask the still unknown person. “Get your ass up! You have a date to get ready for!” Taylor. The only sister I know that curses. “What time is it?” I ask still not opening my eyes. “Almost eleven, Kyle will be here at noon! Now get your sleepy ass!” She says. “When you stop cursing then maybe I will get up.” I say a smile playing on my lips. “Fine, go back to sleep then.” She says. I hear her walk out and I sigh in relief and roll over. The next thing I know I am soaked in ice cold water. I spring up out of bed. I look at my two sisters. Taylor hiding behind Lisa laughing her butt off and Lisa holding in a laugh and has the bucket in her hands. I narrow my eyes. “Lisa.” I say calmly. “Yes Laur?” she asks. “Did you or trouble behind you throw that ice cold water on me?” I ask her. She moves to the side and Taylor stops laughing and glares at Lisa. I slowly start to walk towards her. Her eyes widen like a deer caught in headlights and she bolts out of the door. Lisa bursts out laughing. “Hey Lise, you wanna hug?” I ask her smiling wickedly.

“Oh no. Nice try Laur. Go take a shower and get ready for your date.” She says. “But I want a hug.” I whine. She shakes her head. I walk towards her. She runs out of the room. I laugh and grab my clothes and head to the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower I put on a white tank top, a green crop-top that says ‘Sweet’ on it, white shorts, a sweater tied around my waist, and Converse. I brush through my hair and put on my gray beanie. I apply light make up and then leave the bathroom to my room. I grab my phone, keys, and wallet and head downstairs. I glance at the clock and it reads ’11:55’ “Perfect timing.” I mutter. Taylor walks in and stops in her tracks, as she see’s me.

“What?” I ask. “Keeping it casual, nice.” She says smiling. I smile at her and there’s a knock at the door. I look at Tay and she smirks. I sigh and walk behind her. She opens the door and reveals Kyle wearing a Gray T-shirt, a red and black-checkered flannel over it, blue jeans, Converse and a Green Day Snapback backwards. I smile. “Hey Kyle.” Taylor says. “Hello Taylor, nice to see you again.” He says scratching at the back of his neck. She smiles at his awkwardness. “Same here. You take care of my baby sister you hear?” she says sternly which scared both Kyle and I. he quickly hides his scared look and smiles. “No need to worry Taylor, I promise I will not let anything happen to her, nor will I try anything.” He says. She nods. She turns to me. “Have fun Lo.” She says kissing my forehead then walking away.  I look at Kyle again and smile. “Shall we go?” he asks extending his hand. My smile widens. “We shall.” I say taking his hand.  We walk hand in hand along the park just talking. He looks at his watch and then at me. “Care to get some lunch?” he asks. I smile and nod. We walk and find a small café. We eat and chat for a bit. After a while he takes me home. “I had a great time today.” I say looking up at him as we stand in front of my door. He smiles.

“So did I, I hope we can do it again soon.” He says. “I’d like that.” I say. He leans down and kisses my cheek. I feel my cheeks burn after he pulls away. “I’ll see you soon Lo.” He says. “Yeah.” I say and he walks away. I walk inside and close the door leaning against it. Taylor walks into the room. She grins. “I take it the date went well?” she says. I nod unable to speak. She shakes her head and chuckles. I go upstairs and lay in bed just thinking.