Chapter 33: Hunter Mason

Hey guys... so I wrote this saturday night when I couldnt sleep... just to let y'all know, I lost my grandfather to cancer last night... I was with my cousins, aunt, and one of my uncles in his hospital room when he took his last breath... I'm a mess right now and I'm the strong one... Luckily my dad let me stay at my aunts for the night but I'm back home now and luckily he let me stay home from school or else I would be a disaster... anyway enjoy the chapter! -Taylor

~Taylor’s POV~

I wait until all my sisters are asleep to sneak out of the house. By the time I reach the park its midnight. This could go one of two ways. Hunter does what he said or it goes completely wrong. “I see you showed up.” I hear his voice sending shivers through my body. I turn around and face him. He looks older now, like in his 40’s. His eyes are bloodshot meaning he still does drugs, his breathing is ragged meaning he still drinks, other then that he looks different. Black hair, built body, and tall. “Where’s my sister?” I say through gritted teeth. “Somewhere.” He says with a smirk. “Hunter I said no fucking games! Now where is my sister?” I shout. “With a friend of mine, having a good time.” He says still smirking. I freeze. No. He’s trying to get in my head! “A deals a deal Hunter, you give me my sister back and you get what ever the hell you want from me.” I say.  “Very well, I will get your sister here.” He says pulling out his phone. Within minutes a van pulls up and pushes a beat up Lauren out of it harshly. I rush to her side. She’s bruised everywhere. I hug she and she flinches. “Shh, baby girl it’s me.” I say softly. The second she hears my voice she’s breaks out into tears and hugs me tight. I look back at Hunter. “You said you wouldn’t hurt her!” I scream at him causing Lauren to flinch a bit. “I didn’t hurt her, I kept my word. My friends on the other hand, well they are very violent when they don’t get their way, but I’m sure they’re very pleased after what they did.” He says smirking again. I let go of Lauren and rush over to Hunter punching him square in the face. He stumbles back holding his nose that is now bleeding. “YOU ARE SICK!” I scream. He chuckles. “I’m very aware of that Taylor.” He says. “What do you want from me Hunter? Huh? Do you want to finish what you started and kill me?” I ask shouting still. “Well in time yes, but since you ran away I have other plans.” He says. “What might those plans be?” I ask. “Oh you know, the same thing Lauren got but much worse, and beating you half the death, oh and so much more! I can’t wait to watch you suffer!” he says. I scoff. “If you think I’m going to let your sick friends rape me and beat me up your even more insane then I thought!” I shout punching him in his stomach causing him to bend over giving me the advantage to knee him in the face causing him to fall over. I kick him multiple times in the stomach and a few times where the sun doesn’t shine. “You’re disgusting” I spat. I walk away from him and towards Lauren. I pull out my phone real fast and call 911.

911 what’s your emergency?

There’s a man in the park named Hunter Mason, he has been threatening my family and took my twin sister. She’s hurt bad. He wanted to take me and get his friends to do things to me. I have our conversation recorded if you need proof but please send the cops to the park before he gets up and leaves.

Officers and an ambulance are on their way stay put.

Thank you.

~End of Convo~

In about ten minutes cops and an ambulance arrive. The medics take Lauren into the ambulance while I go and talk to the cops.

“How do you know this man?” one asks.

“He was my adoptive father before I found my real family. He murdered my mother in front of my eyes when I was 11 and started beating me.” I say.

“We were told you have a recording of the conversation you two had?” he asks. I nod and hand him my phone that I had recording since I got here till I called the cops. They take Hunter in handcuffs and into the backseat of the car. “Don’t worry about him ma’am, you won’t be seeing this man for a LONG time” he says emphasizing long. I smile and thank him. I go to the ambulance and sit in the back with a medic and Lauren. “T-Tay?” I hear Lauren croak out. “Yeah Laur?” I say holding her hand. “T-Thank y-you f-for s-saving m-my l-life a-again.” She stutters. I smile and kiss her forehead gently. “No problem baby girl, I promised you I would always protect you. I’m sorry this had to happen to you.” I say sniffling. “I-It’s o-okay.” She stutters. I smile and wipe my teary eyes. “Lo, stop talking, your putting yourself in more pain.” I say and she nods. We soon arrive at the hospital and they take Lauren in while I’m stuck waiting impatiently in the waiting room. I decide now would be a good time to call my sisters. I call Amy.

Bold- Amy

Italics- Taylor

Hello?

Ames? Hey its me.

Taylor? Why are you calling me at one in the morning?

I got Lauren back.

WHAT!? Taylor! Are you insane!

Ames, relax, I had a plan and Hunter Mason is being put behind bars. But I need you to wake the girls up and get to the hospital.

WHAT? WHY!

Ames! Stop screaming in my ear will ya? She’s hurt. S-She might have been r-raped by one of Hunter’s f-friends

Oh my god… okay, Taylor calm down, I’ll wake the girls up and we will be there soon okay?

All right… see you soon.

~End of Convo~

Twenty minutes later my five sisters emerge through the doors. Amy locks eyes with me. She rushes over to me and hugs me. I collapse in her arms crying. I know all my sisters are shocked that I’m crying. After awhile I stop crying and look at my four other sisters. I hug them all tightly. Once I hug Dani, she bursts into tears.

“Family of Lauren Cimorelli?” We hear. We all look at him.

“H-How is she?” Lisa asks.

“Lauren Cimorelli is…”

Sorry I left y'al with a cliffhanger! :P

What did you think?

What do you think happened to Lauren?

Next Chapter is Called: Will She Be Okay?

What do you think will happen next?

8 votes & I'll post the next chapter (If done)

Love y'all! <3

-Kisses Taylor