Chapter 11: Wanting To Remember

I wake up to hearing voices. I keep my eyes shut and listen. “Look at them, it reminds me of the day she spent with Dani and ended up with both of them asleep on her.” Lisa says. “I just hope she remembers soon, I don’t know how long those two will last without her remembering.” Christina says. My heart shatters. I want to remember but I just can’t. I slowly open my eyes and instantly regret it. God this room is too bright! My head starts throbbing again. “Taylor? Are you okay?” Amy asks.

“Yeah, just the room is really bright and my head started throbbing, but I’m okay.” I reassure her. I look over to both my sides and Lauren and Dani are still asleep. I smile at them. I look back up at my apparently older sisters and they are all smiling but worry written all over their faces. “Guys I’m okay, and I know you girls want me to remember everything and to be honest I do to, really bad, I can’t stand seeing these two unhappy.” I tell them truthfully. They nod as the doctor comes in. he looks at me and see’s Lauren and Dani still asleep and smiles. “Now, Taylor you are free to go home, just be careful, you are still very weak since you were shot, don’t try and lift too many things up okay?” he says. I nod.

“I just need one of you to sign the discharge papers and you can leave anytime.” He says. Christina goes with him and signs the paper while a nurse come sin and unhooks my IV. I carefully get out of bed and change into a tank top and basketball shorts with red Converse. I walk back into the room and see Lauren and Dani still asleep; they did have a late night last night. Lisa goes to wake them but I stop her. “Don’t, they were up late last night let them sleep.” I say and she nods walking over to Dani and pick her up. I pick up Lauren and everyone looks at me. “Do I look like I’m in pain?” I ask. They shake their heads and we head out of the hospital. We get into the van and I sit in the back laying Lauren in my lap. When we get to the Cimorelli house I pick up Lauren again and carry her to her room. I rest her head on her pillow and kiss the top of her head. “I just want to remember.” I whisper as I leave the room with my journal. I walk downstairs and go outside to the trampoline. I lie on the trampoline and look up at the sky lost in my own world. I feel a sharp pain in my head and I instantly shoot up grabbing my head. I hear screams, cries, someone getting hurt. My vision goes blurry and I no longer see the outside world instead I’m back in Jersey. I see my father hovering over someone, that someone is my mother. My mother’s body lies on the floor looking lifeless and bruised. “Taylor!” I hear a faint voice. My father turns to where I am standing and comes over to me with a knife. As he comes closer I scream closing my eyes.

 “Taylor! Taylor!” I hear a voice again. I don’t dare open my eyes but I fight against it and see that I’m back outside, in California. My breathing becomes heavy and feels caught in my throat. “Taylor, calm down, Shh, you’re okay.” Someone says holding my shaking body. Eventually my breathing comes back to normal. I look to see who is holding me and see Lisa. I hug her back tightly.  “Taylor what happened?” she asks softly. I don’t dare cry, I have never cried and I wasn’t starting now.

“I was back in Jersey, M-my father hovering over my mother’s l-lifeless body, h-he turns to me with a knife, a-as he comes closer I scream and then I was back here.” I stutter saying. She hugs me tighter. “Shh, Tay nothing bad will ever happen to you again. Come on lets go back inside.” She says. I nod and slowly get off the trampoline. As I walk behind her I start to feel dizzy and light headed. “Lisa.” I say and everything goes black.

Hey guys! So I Wanted to update this today! :P I know its short but they will be longer! 

3 Votes and I Will double update today! 

Love y'all! <3

-Kisses Taylor