Assembles and News ~ Chapter four

Chapter four - Assembles and News

** Warning unedited **

Chapter 4

•                                  •                                 •

    "Who here knows what vampires eat?" Mr. Michaels asked the class. I looked around the room confused. Is this a trick question? Because I'll tell you what they eat. Humans.

   A girl named Alice raised her hand. Alice was always the smart and quiet one. She never got in any drama and she always stayed to herself. She's a cool person but I've never really had a decent conversation with her.

   "Trick question. Vampires don't eat anything. They only drink blood. They can eat human food, but it will have no taste and it will not help their hunger." She explained. She's a very quick witted person I would have said humans and called it a day. There's no need for specification.

   Mr. Michaels smiled at her, "Correct Alice nice job. Vampires don't eat anything. They get their nutrition by drinking blood. I will ask you how vampires get their nutrition on the test Friday, so make a mental note of the answer." He said going over to his desk. He picked up a handful of papers causing me to sigh.

   Every time I see papers I know we are going to have to do some work. Which I really don't want to do right now. Especially if it's work about vampires. I mean they drink blood, their dead, they can roam the world for ever. How hard is it to remember all that? We don't need a fucking class about this.

   "Okay class I will be passing out a worksheet you have to complete before class ends. It's thirty questions front and back. If you don't get finish any thing you haven't completed will be marked wrong." Mr. Michaels explained as he passed out the papers.

   When I received my paper I put my name on it and looked down at the questions.

    What was the ancient name for vampires?

   Who was the first vampire?

   Where were vampires originated?

   Are vampires alive?

   I took out a pencil and started answering the stupid as fuck questions. When did we learn who the first vampire was? I shrugged and wrote down "When did we learn who the first vampire was"

   I looked around at every one else that was doing nothing. They probably were confused about the same question I was on. The only person that was doing something was Alice.

   Mr. Michaels looked up from his desk looking confused as to why almost everyone was doing nothing. A look of realization crossed his face after a while.

   "You may use your books for this worksheet." He said. I mentally fist palmed. Yes! Cause I didn't know anything on this worksheet.

   I flipped open the book and began to search for important names. I finally found out that the first vampire was named Luke, and he had no last name. He was the first vampire king, and he still roams the earth till this very day as the oldest vampire.

   In the middle of the test the intercom came on and the principle Mr. Johnson's voice was heard through out the class making students stop what they were doing.