Bitches and fights ~ Chapter seven

Chapter seven - Bitches and fights

** Warning unedited **

Chapter 7

•                                       •                              •

   Silence filled the whole field. I heard crickets. No one said a thing which made me nervous. I looked at Mrs. K and she smiled at me. Which made me feel somewhat better.

   I'm not surprised that I hit the middle of the target because I've done that before. I'm surprised that I did that under pressure. I felt like I was different person. I felt like a bad bitch.

   "That was amazing. You are the first person to ever hit the middle of target on their first tryout!" Mrs. K screamed out excitedly. I smiled and walked back to my place in line.

   "That was wonderful!" Anna whisper shouted as I stood next to her.

   "Thanks." I whispered back. I looked at the vampire king. His face held no emotion. He seemed to be in deep thought, but quickly snapped out of it when Mrs. K started screaming.

   "Next!" She yelled. She pointed to a boy with blonde hair. He stepped forward.

•                                  •                               •

   After practice we all went back to the locker rooms to change into normal clothing. Everyone at tryouts were great! There was only three people that didn't even make it close to the target.

   After we changed clothing everyone met back up at the battle fields. Mrs. K was getting ready to announce who made the team.

   "You did good that shot was amazing." Claire said coming up to me. I smiled and was about to thank her, but a voice beat me to it.

   "Oh please, you are acting like she saved a city from burning down. She's not a god people Just because she had one lucky shot." Lee said rolling her eyes.

   Bitch what? I looked at Anna who looked like she was thinking the same thing. I had to do a double take because I know this silicone bitch was not talking about my shot? I mean hun your arrow barely made it on the target.

   She's always trying to rain on other people's parade. Just because she's a slut and she's popular. Again I don't like slut shamming any one but that's what she is. A slut. A even bigger one than Emily. At least Emily has standards she fucks anything that moves.

   But apparently it's okay for her to be a slut, because she's rich. She has money and power. I don't want this to sound stereotype but she runs the school. Well she runs half the school. The bitch doesn't run me. Her father is the mayor. So imagine the stuff she gets away with.

   "Oh be quiet lee. You are just mad because she did better than you." Claire said rolling her eyes. Lee let out a humorless chuckle.

   "Oh please. That weak shot. It was a luck shot I'm telling you. You all can think what ever you want but at the end of the day you know I'm right." Lee shrugged.

   First of fucking all, who is she talking about. Second of all who does she think she's talking about? Not I. I'll tell you that.