Facts and concussions ~ Chapter eighteen

Chapter eighteen ~ Facts and concussions

** Warning unedited **

Chapter 18

• • •

What? My eyes got wide and my mouth dropped down to an o shape. Why am I always put in situations like this?

"You know what I'm good. I'm just going to go." I said getting up out of my seat. The vampire king smirked. I sprinted towards the door. I'm not going to sit there and possibly be killed. I haven't done all the things I wanted to do in life. Like watch all the seasons of teen wolf, eat coco pebbles, meet Ariana grande and try taco soup.

I had my hand on the door nob about to turn it into a three sixty angle but the vampire king grabbed my hand.

"No ones here to save you now. I'll just have a little fun. It won't hurt, but I promise you it won't tickle either." He said. Venom rolled off his tongue. I shivered at the thought of what he was talking about.

He grabbed my arm and threw me at the wall. I hit my head hard in the process. Damn. Is he trying to kill me. Oh...yeah I forgot he actually was.

"Please stop." I begged. He smirked and started walking towards me. Did I tell you that I was on the floor? Well yeah I am apparently.

"I love it when they beg." He said with a devilish spark in his eyes. How do I always manage to get myself into mess?

My head was throbbing. The pain was almost unbearable. I'm going to need some medication after this. If I make it after This.

He grabbed me by the hair and picked me up off the floor. Using all his strength he slammed my back against the wall roughly. A small scream escaped my lips.

"Not so brave now are we?" He asked. His face was blank. I could feel my fear build up.

He smirked and put his head in the crock of my neck. He sniffed me. The fuck. Why is he sniffing me? Do I smell or something?

"You smell good." He said inhaling my scent. I shivered. I feel so uncomfortable. I tried to push him off of me but he wouldn't budge. Fucking Vampire strength.

"Don't worry I'll be quick." He mumbled. He put his lips to my neck and started sucking on my skin. It sent me a weird sense of pleasure causing a small moan to escape my lips.

I quickly covered my mouth with my hand. But I was too late the vampire king was already looking at me with a smirk on his face.

He brought his lips close to my ear.

"You know if you weren't human I'd make you mine right now." He whispered sending chills all over my body. Why does he have me feelings this way? I'm possibly about to get killed and I'm thinking like this.

He pinned my hands to the wall and brung his lips back to my neck again. I squirmed a little. Why does he keep coming close to my damn neck.

"Hold still." He said angrily. His fangs popped out causing me to jump slightly. Hell no. I tried to push him away but I couldn't move him. He's like a fucking stone.

He brung his fangs to my neck and was about to take a bite but someone barraged in the room.

"Hey chase you forgot your papers." A cute brown headed boy said coming in the room. His eyes widened when he saw the weird position me and the vampire king were in.