Threats and Binders ~ chapter twenty

Chapter twenty - Threats and binders

** Warning unedited **

Chapter 20

•                                      •                                  •

   The whole class looked at me. The fuck? Why are they all looking at me like I did something wrong? I looked at the vampire king who gave me a warning look. As if he was telling me if I snitched he would kill me with his eyes.

    "What? I cut my damn finger. Look away." I lied with a shrug causing everyone to go back to what they were doing. Well every one except the vampire king. I could feel him still burning holes it's my body.

   "Miss Heart may I talk to you outside." The vampire said to the girl that I assume is the one that was just feeling on him. She nodded and they both walked outside together.

   Damn. I wish I knew what they were talking about. I looked at Nina who was already looking at me with a puzzled expression. I forgot she was even here.

   "Someone's lying." Nina sang with a knowing expression. Shit. I can't hide anything from her.

   I rolled my eyes, "Whatever." I said casually. She gave me one more look before looking back down at her phone. Jeez. That was close.

   I don't know what the hell their talking about out there but I wish I could hear the conversation.

   That was so tense. I can't believe the vampire king let her do that. Hell I can't believe she was bold enough to do it and with everyone in the classroom? That's something I wouldn't do. That says a lot because the list of things I wouldn't do is very short. I just can't believe no one saw that. Hell I'm surprised no one heard the noises that were coming out of his mouth.

   A few minutes later the vampire king and the girl came back inside. Their expressions were unreadable.

   The girl sat down in her desk and took out her phone and the vampire king sat at his desk and continued scrolling through his computer. It was just like nothing had happened. Except I knew that it actually did happen.

   I don't know what the fuck Is going on here but it's none of my business.

•                                     •                                      •

  I jumped in my seat as the school bell rang loudly. Signaling that this class was over and the next was about to start. Thank god. I can't wait to tell Anna about what I just saw.

   I looked at the vampire king who was looking directly at me. What? Why is he looking at me like I'm going to say something? I'm not going to snitch if that's what he's wondering. But I am going to tell Anna about it.

   I would tell Nina but she cannot hold secrets. So I'm not even going to mention it to her.

   "Miss Carter can I hold you for a little longer?" The vampire king asked still looking at me. Damn. Why does he want me to stay a little longer? I hope he isn't planning anything that will physically hurt me. See this is where not minding my own business gets me.

   I nodded and walked up to his desk. After everyone left he started talking.

  "Listen I don't care what you think you saw cause  what you saw was true and if you try to tell anyone I will find out and kill you. Do you understand?" He asked in a hard tone that sent chills down my spine. I stood there speechless.

   Did he just threaten me?

   I nodded and rushed back to my desk to get my book bag. Once I got it I tried to hurry and exit the class but something fell out my bag. I shrugged it off and left the classroom.

   Oh fucking well it's just going to stay there then. There's no way I'm staying alone in a room with the vampire king again. Well..I kind of have to still go to detention. But that's beside the point.

   I practically ran to my next class. I had this class with Anna. So maybe I can tell her about it there. Or maybe I just won't tell her about it at all. I value my life and I don't want it taken from me just because I couldn't keep things to myself.

Once I entered my next class which was AP calculus I took a seat next to Anna and Nina.

"So what did Mr. Lions want?" Nina asked curiously as soon as I sat down.

"He wanted to...talk to me about my grade in his class." I lied. Yes my grade is bad in V.H but I don't think he has even had time to look at everyone's average. But that doesn't matter cause if he did have time he probably wouldn't care anyway.

I remember clearly that he said he indeed dislikes humans. So why would he want to help us if he dislikes us?

Nina nodded.

"Did you do your calculus homework?" Anna asked changing the subject. Which I was grateful for.

"Yeah I stayed up all last night trying to finish it. I'm starting to regret signing up for a AP class. It's too much work." I sighed and Anna nodded in agreement.

"I didn't get finished can I see yours?" Anna asked pulling out her homework sheet. I nodded and started looking for my homework.

Where is it? I kept looking around in my book bag for it but I couldn't find it.

"Hold up let me find it."

I kept digging around. I put it in my red binder but my red binder isn't in here. That's weird because I remembered putting it in here.

I sat there and thought about it for a moment before my eyes got wide. Shit. I think the binder is what fell out my book bag.

Damn. I need that homework. I really need that homework.

Looks like I'm going to have to go get it if Mr. Lions class. Oh boy. I'm dead.

• • •

Guess who got writers block through out this chapter. Me. That's who. I know this was horrible but I just didn't know what to write. I had an idea in my mind but I just didn't know how to execute it. I'm sorry for this. Usually I write a little bit better than this. (Yeah not really) but my mind wasn't in it. Maybe the next chapter will be better. Anyways....remember to...

Fan!

Comment!

Vote!

Xoxo - Destiny jones