Silence and Garlic ~ Chapter Thirty one

Chapter Thirty one - Silence and garlic

** Warning unedited **

Chapter 31

•                                   •                                     •

    The vampire king stared at me none blinking. As if he was trying to process what I had just asked him.

   Oh come on! It's not that hard. I asked him  a simple question so the least he could do is give me a simple answer.

   "No." Was all he said before he walked past me. My eyes grew wide. Well I wasn't expecting that simple answer. I turned around and started following him.

   "No?" I asked as I tried to keep up with his pace. Damn! He walks fast. Well that's kind of expected since he is a vampire. Wait. Vampires have super speed don't they? I should really pay more attention in V. H.

    "That's what I just said didn't I?"

   We both exited the building. I was hot on his tail trying to keep up. It was raining and not the pleasant kind of rain. I'm talking about the kind of rain that'll make you run without a bra on because it hurts when it hits your against your skin. And trust me it really hurts to run without a bra on. I quickly put my hood on.

   "Shit! Why didn't you warn me that it was raining this hard?" I asked as I cursed the stupid weather.  The vampire stopped walking and looked at me. I stopped walking as well.

   "I did remember." He said looking at me as if I was the dumbest person alive. Which I'm not I make all A's well except for his class.

   I shrugged as he started back walking and I trailed behind him like a lost puppy. Once we finally reached his car I was surprised with what I saw...

The BMW

   "Is this your car?" I asked as I looked at it with pure admiration.

   He looked up at me emotionless.

   "Yeah it is." He said as he took his keys out of his pocket. So is he going to drive me home or....

   "So...are you going to drive me home or not?" I asked a water droplets hit my face. I had enough water on my body to fill a bath tub.

   "I told you no. I have no idea why you followed me." He responded as he fiddled with his keys. My mouth dropped down to the ground. A lot of Water then entered my mouth as soon as I did that causing me to choke on the water and start coughing very loudly.

   The vampire king looked at me amused. He isn't going to help? Bitch I could be dying!

   "Close your mouth before you drown."

   That dick. As soon as I composed myself I gave him the finger.

   "Thanks for your help! I could have died you jerk!" I screamed angrily. Soon after the thunder roared loudly causing me to jump a little. Im terrified of thunder! The vampire king looked at me with a smirk dancing on his lips.

   "Oh don't be so dramatic." He said unlocking his car. I glared at him. Prick!

   "You're seriously not going to drive me home? Come on you can't just leave me here. How will I survive? Please don't leave me here. Please?" I begged. The rain was falling harder now and I was starting to feel hopeless by the second.

   He sighed as he got in his car. The fuck! He's still not going to drive me home? I begged. I fucking begged and I never beg.

   I was about to start yelling at him to let me in the damn car but he rolled his window down.

   "Are your going to get in or not?"

   That was all he had to say before I hurried and got  my ass in the car.

•                                   •                                •

   The car ride was silent. The only thing you could hear was the rain hitting against the car loudly. He hasn't said a word to me ever since I got in the car.

"So do you need directions to my house?" I asked breaking the silence. He kept his eyes focused on the rode as one of his eyebrows arched.

"Nope. I'm the principle I have different files on you. Including your address." He responded still focusing on the rode. I nodded even though I knew he probably didn't see it.

"So...why are you so quiet?" I asked awkwardly. Still He kept his eyes on the rode. Damn. Some conversation would be nice.

"We're here." He announced ignoring my previous question. I looked out the widow and discovered I was indeed at my house. Yes! It's time to get in my bed and go to sleep. Something I've been planning on doing all day.

I hurried and opened the door. I was about to get out the car but the vampire king's voice stopped me.

"That's it no thank you?"

I looked at him for a moment. The fuck? Why am suppose to be thanking him when I literally had to beg him to drive me home.

I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you Mr. Lions." I said sweetly. Like the sweet person I am...sometimes. But he doesn't deserve my sweetness. I tried to get out the car but his voice stopped me once again.

"So you aren't going to invite me in?" He asked looking at me blankly causing me to scoff. I don't know what he thought this was.

"What the fuck do you mean? You're not suppose to invite a vampire into your home." I said in a duh tone. Everyone knows this.

A look of realization washed over his face and he started to chuckle.

"You really don't pay attention in my class do you?" He asked in a amused tone. Of course I don't! I don't even want to take the stupid class! You can tell by my average.

"Nope." I said simply with a shrug. He laughed and shook his head.

"Come on rose it's a miracle I made it here through this weather. I can't drive back home. Next time I might not be so lucky." He retorted with a sigh. I groaned. He's right! It's the least I could do since he drove me home. I wouldn't want him to get hurt. But then again I don't like him and he is a vampire what real damage can a tornado do to him?

I sighed.

"Okay fine. You may come in. But let me elucidate some things to you. If you try anything I have tons of garlic In there that I won't hesitate to use." I warned with a pointed look. He shook his head and laughed.

"You really don't pay attention in my class."

• • •

Don't ask me... I don't even know anymore. Remember to....

Fan!

Comment!

Vote!

Xoxo - Destiny jones