Preadators and jelousy ~ Chapter nineteen

Chapter nineteen -  Predators and jealousy

** Warning unedited **

Chapter 19

•                                     •                                     •

   I sat in my desk bored as fuck waiting for Mr. Michaels to come in and start class. Nina bedside me was drawing Minnie Mouse in her notebook. It looked like fucking art. If I would have tried to draw it Minnie Mouse's head would look like 3 circles put together with a swirly line as her bow.

   That's why I leave the drawing to her.

   I groaned. My head still hurts from this morning. The nurse told me that I indeed had a minor concussion. Apparently my case was the "Worse one she had in years" at least thats what she told me when I told her what happened. Well what I lied about. I told her that I tripped down the stairs and hit my head on the floor. It was a believable story but you could obviously tell I was lying. Although She still believed me. She told me to go home but I protested. I couldn't leave Nina alone on her first day.

  "Where is Mr. Michaels?" Nina asked curiously. I shrugged. That's a good question Where is Mr. Michaels he isn't usually This late.

   "I don't know he isn't usually This late." I said tapping a finger on my chin. The only time he was late for class was when his wife was having labor and he still showed up he was just five minutes late! It's been ten minutes and he isn't even here!

   Suddenly I saw the vampire king walk through the door with a briefcase in his hand. What is he doing here?

   "Sorry I'm late. I had to finish some things up in the office." His husky voice boomed through the classroom getting everyone's attention.

   I looked at Nina who fidgeted happy in her seat she looked at me and mouthed something. I think she said "My man" I shook my head and raised my hand.

   The vampire king looked directly at me but just ignored me. Are you freaking kidding me! I know he saw me.

    "Now that I'm here let's start on today's lesson." He said setting his briefcase on Mr. Michaels desk. A girl named Jessica raised her hand. The vampire king looked at her and smiled. The fuck.

   "Yes." He asked.

   This little fucker he completely ignored me but smiled at her? Come on I'm not that hatable.

   She blushed, "Sir what are you doing here? Where is Mr. Michaels?" She asked curiously. She fucking blushed. Why is she blushing? Oh I'll give her something to blush about. Wait a second why am I mad?

   I shrugged it off.

   The Vampire king gave a surprised look, "You guys don't know what happened to Mr. Michaels?" He asked the class. Everyone was silent.

   What happened to Mr. Michaels? Oh no I hope he isn't dead or anything.

   "Mr. Michaels was arrested. I'm going to be taking his place as the teacher temporary." He explained causing the whole class to gasp. He's joking right? Tell me he's joking.

   Questions filled the classroom.

   "Mr. Michaels got arrested?"