Problems and Punishments ~ Chapter eleven

Chapter eleven -  Problems and Punishments

** Warning unedited **

Chapter 11

• • •

I laid my head on the desk and sighed. I'm bored as hell. It seems like vampire history will never be over. We aren't even doing anything. Mr. Michaels, Mr. Johnson and the vampire king are just going back in front whispering in each other's ears.

Which is weird if you ask me.

I looked around the room to see that everyone looked bored out of their minds but no one said a thing.

Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. I kept tapping my pencil on the desk, until I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned around in my desk and discovered the person that tapped me was Charlie. Yass.

Charlie is a girl I talk to from time to time in this class. I like her because she's a bad bitch. She's not afraid to speak her mind. I wish I was like her. I hold my piece all the time.

Well not all the time. But you get what I'm talking about. Me and Charlie are like a duo when it comes to doing something we aren't suppose to. Last year we almost got caught trying to steal a test out of Mr. Michaels desk while everyone were outside because the fire alarm went off. We might have set the fire alarm off.

We knew we were going to fail the test, so we stole it. And almost got caught when Mr. Johnson came back inside to see if even one got out of the classrooms.

"I'm bored." She mouthed to me.

"Me too." I mouthed back.

"Do something." She mouthed. Do something? Do I look like a television to her? Bitch I'm not here for your personal entertainment. I rolled my eyes, but didn't say anything back. I turned around and raised my hand.

The vampire king was the first to look at me. He tapped Mr. Michaels on the shoulder, and then he pointed at me.

"Yes Rose?" Mr. Michaels said with a raised eyebrow. For goodness sake please stop saying my name.

I cleared my throat before I spoke, "May we leave?" I asked in a bored tone. I turned around to look at Charlie who had an amused look on her face.

"You have about, " he looked down at his watch, "Twenty minutes left in this class." He responded and then went back to talking to Mr. Johnson.

Normally I would have nodded and said okay, but I'm not Feeling up to that.

"Sir with all disrespect," I started causing people to laugh, "We aren't doing anything. The only thing we are doing is watching you talk, and laugh about something you probably don't even think is that funny. I'm bored okay, and I don't want to watch this scene so I'm just going to take it out the DVD player and put in a new one." I said with a shrug. Every one burst out laughing. Well everyone except Mr. Michaels. Even Mr. Johnson was laughing and he's the principle.

The vampire king shook his head. He had an amused expression on his face.

"Miss Carter. What's gotten into you? You don't usually act like This what is your problem?" Mr. Michaels asked with a red face.

My problem? My problem is I'm bored. But Before I could answer him Mr. Johnson answered for me.

"Yes Miss Carter what is going on? How about you come with me so we can figure this out." Mr. Johnson said looking at me strictly. Wait? Wasn't he just laughing?

I groaned but I didn't protest. Why did this happen to me? I'm a good girl I get good grades in almost all my classes. Vampire history is the only thing that messed that train up.

I don't know why I got in trouble. Other than the fact that I got smart, caught a attitude and insulted a teacher. That's nothing people have done that plenty times. Maybe it just wasn't a smart choice to do that while the principle was in the room.

I walked over and stood by Mr. Johnson. The Vampire king gave me a forced smile and I glared back. He chuckled.

He smiled? I thought the only thing vampires were capable of doing was smirking. I guess I just got proved wrong.

I looked up at Mr. Johnson who gave me a look of disbelief, "You will come to the office with me and the Vampire King."

• • •

I sat down in the office chair and groaned. The Vampire king sat in front of me where Mr. Johnson usually sits, and Mr. Johnson sat in the seat beside me.

No one said anything. Why does he have to be here? Haven't I made it clear to the universe that I hate vampires? I looked up at the Vampires King's pale face and groaned again. Still they were silent.

I looked at Mr. Johnson, "Can you just tell me my punishment so I can leave?" I asked in a bored tone. Mr. Johnson shook his head and smiled at me.

Hey. At least I tried. I just want to get out of this damn office. It's bringing back unwanted memories.

I'm not a trouble maker or anything, but I have been in here a few times. And let me tell you it was no picnic. I think my worse punishment was 5 months detention. I remember that day like it was yesterday.

So apparently I had started a "Food fight" In the cafeteria three years ago. Which I didn't. I mean just because I yelled food fight doesn't mean I started it. I wasn't the one who threw something first. That person should have had detention not me.

I haven't been in trouble since that happened which is great. Cause my mother wasn't to happy about that call. Even if her mad face was funny as hell.

"It looks like I'm not the one that will be giving out the punishment this time." Mr. Johnson said giving me a smile. The smile didn't reach his eyes.

What? What does he mean? He's. It going to be giving out the punishment this time?

"What do you mean your not going to be giving out the punishment. If your not who will?" I asked curiously.

He looked at the vampire king and smiled. What's with all this smiling? I looked at the Vampire King with curious eyes. His face held no emotion.

My mind seemed to register his words and actions, and I stared at him with wide eyes. Please no.

"Miss Carter meet your new principle Mr. Lions. He will chose your punishment."

• • •

I don't even know. So don't ask me what went on in this chapter. So...I know these chapter are getting shorter and shorter but I'm not like other authors. I can't just write three thousand words and be like I don't think this is enough. Bihh I can barley do a thousand and when I do it's a miracle. Anyways I hope you liked this chapter remember to...

Fan!

Comment!

Vote!

Xoxo - Destiny jones