Chapter 4 -edited-

°○○○••••○○○••••○○○••••○○○°

I wake up to see Jin sleeping in the chair next to my bed. I yawn and look at the time. 12:45.

"Oh, you're awake! Great! I'll go get you some food right away!" A nurse exclaims as she walks in. She then quickly proceeds to leave.

I look back over at Jin. Willing him to be awake just so I could see his beautiful eyes and here his voice.

His eyes seem to flutter a bit before opening fully. It was like he had heares me. "R-Rylan? You're awake!" He says happily as he gets up from the chair. I smile and reach up to hug Jin.

He leans down to hug me."Thank you for saving me." I whisper into Jin's ear."Your welcome, my baby." He whispers in return. I hear the door open and look up to see the nurse and a doctor come into the room.

"Now you better eat up!" She exclaims as she hands me the food. The doctor looks over at me and then writes something down."You'll be allowed to go home later in the evening. I'll leave you two alone for now. Come on Anna."

The doctor walks out of the room, Anna behind them.

Jin smiles. "I'm glad you're okay." I nod my head." But...are you okay? You got hurt, I am sorry you got hurt. It's my fault, I'm sorry. I'm so sor-"I get cut off by Jin kissing me.

He slowly removes his lips from mine. "Don't blame yourself. It wasn't your fault. It's no body's fault." He hugs me tight.

The tears I had tried so hard to hold back can on like a flood."O-okay. I just don't want you to get hurt."He rubs my back gently in circles. "Its okay baby. I'm okay. Don't worry. "

I rub my eyes, willing the tears away.

°○○○••••○○○••••○○○••••○○○°

As me and Jin walk out of the hospital we walk to his car. "Hey, can you bring me to my dorm?" I ask shyly.

"Of course!" He answers happily.

°○○○••••○○○••••○○○••••○○○°

"Okay, I guess I'll see you Thursday?" He nods his head.

"Yup and I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you." I reach up to caress his face, having go a bit on my tiptoe due to his height.

"It really is okay, bye." He smiles and bends down to kiss me, I blush. "Goodbye, my love." He whispers to me as he comes up from the kiss.

"G-goodbye."

I walk into the living room, a blushing mess, to see Dave writing. "More fanfic?" I ask. He grins and nods his head. "Yup"

{If you want to read Dave's fanfic go to Izumi2426 to read it}

I laugh. "How did I know? Anyway is there food? " I ask as my stomach growls. He nods his head and points to the fridge. "I made you cupcakes...Are you okay tho...I know that, that was traumatising. "

I nod my head" Me and Jin will be meeting Thursday again for another session. And anyway. I've been through worst shit. You know this."

He nods his head and goes back to writing his dark and dirty fanfics.

Jins pov

I was walking down the street, looking at the stars when I saw a black cat with green eyes. The cat suddenly pounced on my leg. "Ow!"

I winced as the cat latches onto my leg. I bend down and hit the cats head. Just as the cat runs off I hear someone yelling.

"You! Stop! Dont move!" A woman around the age of 20, pink hair and brown eyes.

"Damn it.." She bends over and pants."Are you okay? What is it? Did I do something?" I ask.

She shakes her head."I-I know this will sound dumb but I'm working for the government and I just so dumb that I thought you were the person who broke the window-"

She slaps her hand over her mouth. "Shit. Sorry. You weren't ment to know." She walked her self in the head. "Stupid bitch." She mutters under her breath.

She glaces around. "By any chance do you know who I'm talking about?"

I went pale."Does this person have white hair and grey eyes?" my voice trembles slightly. She looks up.

"Yes...How do you know?" I look down in shock. "My name is Jin and I'm Rylans boyfriend."

Her eyes widen in shock."W-what?" she runs her hands through her hair. I nod my head. By the looks of it she knew who I was and who Rypan was.

I didnt know if that was bad or not.

"He attacked me and Rylan while we were on a date." Her face got paler with each word I said.

"He broke through a window and we ended up in a hospital with minor injuries." Her face by now was as white as snow.

"I'm so sorry... How is he?" She looks up in pain. Just as I was going to say something my phone rings. "Hold on." I look at who's calling, confusion strikes me as its Dave's number.

I pick up, I hear screaming in the background. "JINNN CAN YOU PLEASE COME OVER, RYLAN HAD ANOTHER NIGHTMARE AND HE WON'T STOP CRYING AND SCREAMING FOR YOU." I immediately start running with the women hot on my tail.

I turn corners and streets, running as fast as possible.

Suddenly in front of the high school dorms, I open the door and run to see Dave standing outside their room door. He looked terrified, gripping his sides. When he sees me he opens the door, letting me in. I run to Rylan's room. He looks up, his eyes streaked with tears. He gets up quickly and runs to me.Wrapping his arms around me.

I rub his back in a soothing motion."What happened?"He looks up at me. His lip trembling."Someone attacked me a-and he-he tried to take me away and h-he said that h-he's go-gonna kill you."I wrap my arms around him. Whispering comforting things to him.
"Its okay, baby. It's okay..."I try to tell him.
He looks up, tears streaked his face. I put my hands on his face and use my thumb to wipe away his tears."I'll protect you...Don't worry."
I continue to stroke his back in a circle. Dave and Diamond walk in. Dave seems shocked and worried. I look at them, worried for not only Rylan but also for my life.