Chapter 5

Also Rylan is 19!Jin is 23!

Rylan's Pov

I wake up in a dark room. Chains and shackles hung from the walls and ceilings. The only door was made of metal. I try to get up but I feel a sharp pain go up my arm. I look down to see both of my wrists chained to the ground. Suddenly the door swings wide open. Light floods into the room.

My eyes start to sting as I look at the light, a black figure stands at the entrance."HAHAHA, I'm going to take you away...And that person...Jin?I will KILL him!!"The figure laughs, brutally. The person steps into the room, finally, I can see him, it was the boy from the restaurant!He starts to come closer,I try to back up but the chains around my wrist prevent me.

I could see the look in his eyes,cold and heartless.He grabs my chin and I try to pull away but he only holds on tighter.I could feel my tear ducts about to burst with tears but all he does is laugh."You will soon be mine sweet sweet Rylan."His laugh was cold and chilling. Suddenly all I see is black.

I wake up drenched in sweat,screaming. Dave runs into my room."Rylan!Are you okay?!"He panics. I didn't stop screaming,but now instead of flat out screaming I was screaming for Jin."JINNNN!HELP ME!"

The tears flowed freely. Dave comes near me to try and comfort me."GO AWAY!JINN HELP!"He doesn't listen and instead tries to come closer. Bad idea. I hit him in the stomach."JINNNN!"My screams didn't waver a bit but instead just got louder and louder. Dave recovers from the hit and slowly backs out of the room,fear in his eyes.

I had never acted this way after a nightmare. I could hear Dave yelling into the phone telling Jin to come over. Dave peeks through the door."Rylan, Ji-" I didn't let him finish his sentence instead I yell."YOUR NOT JIN!GO AWAY!JINNNN HELP ME!"

Dave backs out into the main area.I hear the door open but not close. Still my screams didn't waver a bit. Suddenly I see Jin in my doorway.I stop screaming and run towards him,crying.I wrap my scrawny arms around his neck.Jin rubs my back in a soothing manner.

"What happened."Jin's voice was calm and soothing unlike my answer."Someone attacked me a-and he-he tried to take me away and h-he said that h-es go-gonna kill you."I whimper.He wraps his arms around me. Whispering comforting things to me.Like "Don't worry baby"or"It will be alright."The words comforted me some bit."Its okay, baby. It's okay..."He whispers to me trying to sound sure but instead just sounded scared. I look up, tears streaked my face. Jin puts his hands on my face and uses his thumb to wipe away the rest of my tears."I'll protect you...Don't worry."

He continues to stroke my back in a circle. Dave and an unknown woman walk in.Jin looks at them,but all I do is bury my head into his shoulder.

As I walk to school Jin calls me."Hey Jin! What's up?"I ask trying to sound as normal as possible.

"Hey baby. Is it okay if I pick you up after school? I just keep having nightmares about you being kidnapped..."I could tell he was being serious from his tone."Y-ya of course!I love you, babe! Got to get to class!"I blush as I say to him." I love you too baby! Bye bye!"He hangs up the phone.

When I put the phone in my pocket a hand touches my shoulder."YOUR DATING JIN AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME!!!!"I turn to an angry Dave. I nod my head, blushing. His face keeps shifting so I don't know how he feels about it. Suddenly he hugs me."OMG, YOU TOO ARE SOOOO CUTE TOGETHER AND IM SOO HAPPY FOR YE!!!"

He yells it so loud that the once busy and bustling yard was now quite apart from some students hurrying to class. A huge crowd of both male and female students gather around me."So whos the special one? Hum? WHO IS SHEEEE!? Congrats dude hope you two are happy! I want to know her! " The voices all spoke together and suddenly as if out of nowhere,"

You said you weren't gonna date anyone..."

The voice pierced the crowd-silencing everyone. It was the girl whos friend I had turned down. I could see her friend smirking in the back of the crowd. I wanted to wipe that smug grin off her face.

"True, I did say that but he's not like you two, he cares whilst you both just want to be with someone. He's kind, caring and compassionate. Everything that ye'er not."I state. Her face turned to horror as I had just exposed her like a dragons underbelly to a hunters blade.

SORRY FOR THE HTTYD REFERENCE

Suddenly the bell rings and everyone rushes to their classes. I run to my art class as fast as possible. The teacher asks if something happened because she had seen the crowd gathered around me. I shake my head."Nothing just I started dating and some girls are sour about it since I didn't want to date them."I quickly explain. All she does is smile and starts to see who's out and who's in.

-time skip-half way through the class-

I was in the middle of painting Jin when I felt someone touch my shoulder. I look to see its the teacher."Oh?Who is this?"She asks,referring to my painting of Jin."Its my boyfriend,Jin. We were in hospital due to some injury we got in an accident."I quickly explain.She nods her head and continues to the other students.