Chapter 14

As I layed there, tears began to form and as if it was by magic. I was crying and screaming. Just what Master would have wanted if he was beating me. Using me. Playing with me.

I started to bang on the walls and anything in reach of my weak arms. It was like my whole world was crashing down.

It was finally the end for me.

I untied that thin fabric from around my waist. Hands shaking I maked the shape of a noose. I look for somewhere to hang it. Seeing a nail poking out of the wall I put the noose on it.

I put it around my neck, hands trembling.

"I'm sorry dead mom. I'm sorry Jin. Dave, I'm so so sorry. I know you wasted so much on me. Your time and money. Even getting me Jin. Jin I dont know if you still love me.

If your searching for me. I dont know anything, but I know it hurts. It hurts so bad. Master, is hurting me.

I want to be a child again but I can't. He hurt me when I became a child. Mom, dead mom. I'll see you soon."

I put one foot off the bed when the door open. Master was standing there with his holdall. He drops his holdall, the contents scattering on the floor. A pair of handcuffs to some rope.

He runs towards me, knife in hand. I close my eyes, thinking he would end me. End this pain.

Instead of pain, I felt like I was falling. I crack my eyes open only to fall into Masters's arms.

The fabric fluttered to the ground.

He pushes me onto my bed. I was scared. So very scared. I close my eyes and started breathing deeply. "Look at me," Master demands.

I dont, my body numb with emptiness. I was so so close. But he ruined it. He stopped me from happiness. From freedom.

End sign

"Open your damn eyes or I swear I will not be spanking you as a punishment." I crack my eyes open slowly, the light made me want to close them again.

"Why wont you let me, Master? You wouldn't be happy?" My voice small but calm.

He growls. "No I wouldn't be,i wouldnt have someone to play with,more so,to break."

"And no one told you to speak. That earns you another punishment." He smirks as he speaks.

He turns around and picks up the contents of his holdall.

The rope was tied around my wrists and ankles.

He reaches into his holdall, pulling out an item I hadn't see before. He put the ball part into my mouth.

"I will leave you like this until I find the first part of your punishment done. Do you understand bitch?"

I nod my head weakly. My will to live going beneath zero.

°~°  •~•   °~°

I had begun whining. My arms and legs were sore from having to keep the same position for hours.
The gag in my mouth not only preventing me from speaking but it was also making my jaw sore.

I continue whining, the door opens and Master walks in holding an object behind his back. He places by the foot of the bed and removes the gag.

"I dont like this!" I start to complain. As I speak his face becomes contorted in anger. "Bitch." He yells and slaps his hand across my face, hitting the deaf ear.

"Ow! That hurts!" I scream, wanting to hold my face. I didn't understand why he was so angry. I hadn't done anything bad, had I?

"You stupid damn bitch!" He yells. My left ear starting to pound again."Stopie! Pwez!" I scream. "It hwrts!" He looks at me,his breath ragged.

"Your damn lucky you agressed. Your damn lucky I can't do shit to you now. You bitch." He angrily breathed. His hands were clenched at his side.

"I sowy" My voice scared and small.

"Your sorry! Sorry!" His voice was even more angry. He grabs a knife and cuts the rope, aggressively.

I instantly grab my head with my hands. My eyes started to tear up. I'm suddenly grabbed by my arm but quickly thrown back down.

My eyes started to water. My mind getting more closed. I was retreating more into my mind.

I hear the door slam shut.

I let my tear go. I was sobbing violently.

Jin's POV

The police arrived at the dorm. I could see other students looking around, panicking.  My therapist self taking over.

I walk out and look around. The students look at me, one comes up to me. "Who are you?" Her voice rough.

"My names Jin. I'm-" I dont get to finish speaking before I am backhanded.

I stepped back."What the fuck!" Her hands were down by her side on fists. "I'm sorry but who do you think you are."

"IM RYLANS FUCKING GIRLFRIEND!" My mind instantly clicked to who this girl was.

Rylan had told me about her. "Please stay back Melissa. Do not lie. I am dating him." I say calmly. "He does not, nor ever will care about you. In fact not only does he hate you he is also scared of you."

Her face was shocked and angry.

~Flashback ~

"She's scary and- and ." He started to sob. I held him close to me. I needed to protect him. It was vital to my survival. 

She had hurt him and threatened him. He was panic-stricken. 

I held my baby close and kissed the top of his head, when he looks up to me I kiss his soft lips as well.

"Baby. I will protect you. I promise this monster won't do shit to you and if she does I will contact the authorities and have her sent to court."

He looked shocked. "You would do that for me?" His voice sounded unsure and confused.

He wasnt use to the affection I was giving him as he was neglected as a child. He never had a mom and his father abused him. Thank God for Lily or my baby might not be here today.

"Of course darling." My voice soft. I kissed his lips again and sat him down on the couch.

"I'll make tea?""Hot chocolate please. " his voice was small. "Marshmallows?" He nods his head light, blushing.

He was acting like a child again. Something that I knew alot about as a few of my past partners were the same. He was a little. He didn't know it but he was.

He was using it to cope with his trauma.

~flashback end~

Melissa death glared me. "You have no right to Rylan. His mine you assfucker."

I immediately went into defence mod. "You dont call anyone by slurs. That is bigoted and homophobic. Now either you apologise and leave or I call out the authorities.

She buffs and leaves with out apologising.

"Where is the resident of this dorm?" The police ask me. "He and his partner are at his partners house. I cant call him if you wish."

The nod there heads and I get my phone out to call Dave.