Chapter 17

Master looked at me,in disgust. He untied me and picked me up, bringing me to the prison like room I was in before. "Punishment." The only word he said.

I got on the bed. I knew what to do. He stares at my obedience. I could tell he wasn't use to it. "Not only are you the first to break yourself your are the first to be this obedient. " He walks up and slaps my face.
I flinch, as a natural response.

He backs up. Unsure of what to do next. "In all my days have I never seen someone like this. So dead and broken. Its no fun." He pouts.

I dont say anything. "Not even punishing you is fun. Why did you have to break so completely? Would you like to go back to your daddy baby?" He asks, laughing at his own question.

"Its not like he cares about me, anyway. No matter were I go no one will care." I state. I had started crying. The only thing weird about my tears was it was like my body was telling me to shed tears.
I wasnt out of breath or sad. It was my body's natural response.

Master looks at me in shock. I dont think he ever had someone like me. I feel a trickling coming out of my left ear.

I put my hand up to see what It was. Bringing it down I saw blood. "Oh." My voice monotone.

My left ear had started to bleed again. I look at him with my toneless face. My limp body with my tangled and knotted hair. "Nothing is more horrific then what I've been through. " I tell him. I start laughing.

"You-You...HAHAHAHA." He looked at me in what looked like fear. "Oh. Is my Master scared?"

I laugh. Finding it funny. I go silent. Back to my original state.

Master looks at me. "I wonder what your daddy would think of you? Being a gay whore. Maybe he would punish you." He looks at me, innocently yet he was being sinister.

"Daddy?" I ask, confused but somehow my voice still monotone.

"I hear from a little birdie that you daddy was a homophone." I knew who he was talking about. I still didn't react.

He was talking about father. That bastard of a man. The man that tried to kill me.
The man who I was taken away from. Given to Lily.

"What would he do that's so different from you? Not try and rape me? He would still abuse me. Hit me. Staying here with you is not much different than with him." My voice was dead.

He looked like I had hit him with a brick.
"You really don't care? Wow. Most people would try. Try to stay sane. Try to get away. " He smirks. "I'm happy. I will let you see the outside tomorrow for a few minutes. "

°○○○••••○○○••••○○○••••○○○°

He blindfolded me. Not letting me see where I was going. He then picked me up bridal style. My body leaning into him. The side of my body not being touched suddenly got cold. He set me down on the ground.
I could feel the grass surrounding my feet .

He took off my blindfold. It was as if I was hit with a rock. I shield my eyes from the harsh sun.

I hear him chuckle quietly.

My eyes slowly adjust to the light. Looking around the area. He had taken me to one of the old warehouses near town. I have no clue how he had made two rooms actually livable in it. Me and Dave used to go and vandalise here.

We would scream. Sometimes we would hear people screaming for help after us. They would stop as soon as they started. We would run. Laughing our asses off. The screams we heard must have been past victims of Master.

I sit down on the ground. The rocks dig into my body. Not caring, I lay down. It was as if life was trying to slither back into my body.

I wanted to fight. To do something. But I couldn't. It was odd. I wanted to fight back but at the same time I wanted to obey.

What was wrong with me?

The blindfold was put back on and I was suddenly picked up and carried.
And for the first time in a while I was sad. I wanted to see the outside again. I wanted to look at the sky.

I wanted to feel the dusty dirt and jagged stones beneath me. I wanted to look at the soft clouds and admire the pretty sky.

"If your good again then I'll let you stay out longer next time."
His words made me want to be good. They made me want to obey. I wanted to see the outside again.

He brings me into the warehouse and takes the blindfold off. He had brought me into his room. He looks me up and down. "You need a shower."

I go to undress myself but he slaps my hand away, rapidly. I wince at the force. "No one said you can undress, slut."

Name calling, again. "I'm sorry, Master." I mumble. He takes my chin and tilts it up towards him. He leans down, kissing my cheek.

Jins POV

I wipe my eyes. Forcing myself to stop crying. I had to be strong for Rylan. I look at Dave. "I will get him back. I will have him in my arms again. I promise you."

Dave smiles weakly. "I believe you. Actually what does the warehouse look like? Me and Rylan used to go vandalisind and messing around in one."

I pull out my phone. Showing him a picture of the place. His face brightens up. "I know that place! Me Wylan used to go there!" He starts jumping up and down.
Smiling like the sun. He reminded me of Rylan.

Kasai walks in, probably because of little Dave."Dave?" He speaks. "Daddy! I know were Wylan is! Let's gooooo!" He says excitedly. He started pulling on Kasai's hand, trying to pull him. He chuckles. "Baby boy. You need sleep and the police will take care of it." He smiles gently and picks Dave up.

I look at them and smile lightly. At least they could be happy. I could be happy too. It's just Rylan was my happiness.

He was my ball of sunshine.

Rylans POV

And then, he was on me. His hands roaming my body. I did nothing. I could do nothing. If he fucked me then he fucked me. Not like I would care.

He takes off my top and throws it onto the floor. He removes the boxers and throws them beside the top, leaving me naked.

Pulling me by the leather collar, he takes me to the makeshift shower.
He turns on the water and pushes me in.

The cool water running down my bare skin was a relief. I sigh.
He turns me around and starts to bathe me. I could smell the scent of lemon zest as he put either shampoo or conditioner into my hair and then proceeded to lather it into my body.

"Such a shame that you'll be covered in blood soon after this." He chuckles.