Chapter 18

Needles pierced my freshly washed skin.

I clench the bed sheets. It hurt.
After being outside things started to hurt again. I didn't feel as numb.

I felt pain. I even felt the smallest amount of emotion returning. Maybe I wasnt okay. But I didn't want to feel bad. I wanted to feel happy.

"OOWW!" I yell as Master shoves a needle into my dick. "Aw is my puppy hurt?" He asks, pulling the needle out. Making me wince.

I nod. "Yes. Master. That hurt." I say in a whimpering tone.

"Good.~" I cower. Why was he scary? He opens his holdall. Taking out bandages.

He grabs his needles and throws me the bandages. "Clean yourself up, bitch."
He walks out of the room. I grab the bandages and start to place them were I could see blood drops.

"Rylan.~" I hear a voice that sounds like Jins say. I look up to see my partner standing in the door way. "J-Jin?No... I'm hallucinating right?" I start laughing.
Griping my hair I yell." I'm going crazy in this hellhole!"

"Did he really treat you that bad?" He stands in the door way leaning on the door frame.

"I didn't think he was bad." He shrugs and starts to walk towards me. "W-what?" My voice trembling. I back into a corner .
"Don't look at me like that." He pouts.

"Y-you'er real? You did this? To me?" My voice was becoming manic.

He nods his head. "What? Did you think I actually liked you? You're that stupid and naive?" He laughs.

"You're not real! Jin wouldn't say that. H-he loves me!" I scream at him.

Master walks into the room. "Oh? Do you need punishing? Why are you yelling at your new Master. I trained you just for him."

I stare at them both. "I was so pathetic. I cant believe I ever feel in love with you.

I could hear the police outside. I know they could to.

I look at them, Jin was pointing a knife at me. My dream was becoming reality. "Knees. Eyes closed and breath." His voice strict.

I obey, my movements stiff and unwanting to obey.

I feel a pinch in my inner elbow and then nothing. My breath became somewhat ragged though more gentle.

Jins POV

I eject Rylan with the sleep serum I had gotton. He suddenly slumps, I catch him before he falls.
I felt bad that I put him through this.
But, life is life. Money is money.

And crime was crime.

The end.