Chapter 16

Izumis POV

Rylan fainted in my arms. He's already limp body even more limp.
I shrug it off and attack his neck again. It usually happened with all my past subs.

I would never stop and let them rest. It wasn't in my nature. I didn't care about them.

For some reason I felt weird to continue with Rylan. I place him down on my bed and strip. I needed to shower.

I grab a towel and go to shower.

Rylans Pov

I wake up the sound of the shower. I had no clue how there could even be electric in this cold, warehouse looking building. I had been laid down on the bed. The soft silky fabric was extremely different from the bed I had been given.

The shower turns off and a wet Master comes out. A towel wrapped around his waist. Seeing I'm awake he smirks at me. "Did you have a good sleep puppy?" He asks. I nod my head.

"Yes Master."

"Sit up. I guess you need some food before I play with you more." I sit up slowly. He was right.
I had barely any food since the time he had brought me here.

I sat and wait for his return. Not moving to investigate the room at all. I made no attempts to hide how I felt. How broken I was. Cause honestly... I didn't care at all.

He walks in holding two plates of food. One with much less then the other.
He places one on the floor and the other one on his lap.
"Eat Pup." He says as he pushes me down to the floor.

I notice that there are no utensils and that he wanted me to eat straight from the bowl. I lean my head down and start eating.

Once I had finished I lifted my head. Noticing, Master asks"Done, Pup?" I nod my head and kneel at his feet. He places one of his legs on my back, forcing me to go down.

After he finished eating he picks up the bowls and places them on the bed-side table.

"Bed. Now." His voice had changed. It was now more dominant, more demanding.

My body gets up and lays down on the bed. He flips my over onto my stomach. I hear him open his draw and take things out.
He straddles my back while tying my hands with a rope. He leans down and whisper into my ear."I want to fuck you senseless like the toy you are."

I say nothing as he slides down the both of our pants. He grabs the collar and pulls it back up. Only to see. Dead eyes and a neutral face expression. No fear. No terror. Nothing. It was like a someone had taken a picture of someone and put in on me. The only signs of movement I was making was my eyes closing to get moister or a sudden twitch of my cheek.

He drops my head and gets off my back. " What the fuck. Slut. What the fuck is wrong with you." Masters voice echoed against the wall.

"Nothing is wrong. Everything is fine." My voice emotionless.

Maybe the only thing wrong with me was that I had no emotion.  I was numb. Felt like the world had pinned me to the ground and left me to rot. But that's fine. Theres nothing wrong with me at all.

The sun was still shining and the stars still appeared at night. But not that I would know, I never saw the outside anymore. Not one bit. Not even a glimpse.

I wouldn't care if he had fucked me. My mind was already gone and broken so what was the point in fighting anyway.

But, you know, everythings fine.

Jins POV

As I sit down on the floor, Kasai and Dave rush in. I had called them perilously. Dave looked disheveled while Kasai looked both neat and tidy. Not a single hair out of place.

It was clear that Dave wasn't expecting to be called because all he had on was an oversize baby blue shirt and a pair  of boxers.

He was also wearing a black collar with a metal heart, framing his Adams apple.

"Jin! Rylan?!" his voice was  scared  and exited. "We think we found him. It's a warehouse on the outskirts of town"
Dave's face was of pure happiness."We found Ry-ry!" Turning to Kasai now. He yells "Daddy! We found Ry-ry!" His baby tone implying he was a little.

Kasai smiles." Yes we did baby boy." He holds Dave to his chest.
Kasai looks at me and mouths a thank you to me. I nod my head.

Dave let's go of Kasai and runs to his room."Daddy? Huh?" I say, in a joking tone. Kasai grins and nods. "Yup. Dave is a little. My little." He smiles at his own words.

I smile back

"You know. I think Rylan should try out the whole little thing." Kasai's voice breaks my focus. "What?" I say, surprised.

"Dave was the telling me about him. His trauma. His nightmare. Everything. Kasai looks at me, his face bored looking but his voice interested.
I nodded on agreement. Especially with what was happening right now.

"True." My voice distant. I missed baby. I had got him to come out of his shell after months of therapy. All of it ruined, most likely.

He was so broken. So very broken when he had come to me.

I wanted him back in my arms. to feel his soft hair. To see his beautiful smile. To just admire his body. To feel him in my arms again.

Turning away from Kasai i walk into Rylan's room. I sit on his bed, looking around the room. I take in his scent. tears come to my eyes. I missed my baby. I didn't realize how much he meant to me. He was my life. My soul. 

Tears started streaming from my eyes. I wanted to see him again.

I wanted to beat the shit out of the monster. That bitch that stole my life away. He stole Rylan. That was the point were I was going to kill him with my bare hands. I wanted to stab his body. Rip his eyes out. Chop off the hands hurting my baby. I wanted to chop off his dick and force feed it to him. 

I wanted to see my baby again.

Dave walks in and sees me crying. "What's wrong?" He asks. He had changed clothes but the collar was still on him. "I want to see Rylan again. It's not fair." I tell him.

He nods his head in understandment. "I do too. I want to see Rylan too. We will see him soon. If you have found the warehouse then we will find him soon.