07

"Dammit," Seungmin yelled as he stepped onto a lego piece. "What the fucking fuck, Felix?!" He cursed. Felix rolled his eyes as he continues to build a tiny tower out of lego. "You aren't a kid, Felix Lee." Seungmin scoffed. He kicked Felix's 'artwork' and walked away with a smirk on his face.

"YAH!" Felix growled, his deep voice was so intimidating. "I was really doing something and you ruined it! Argh!" Felix pulled the strands of his hair. "Yah! It's just a-"
"ITS MY CREATION!" Felix shouts before running to his room.

"Wow, is he having a man-period?" Woojin, who witnessed the situation, joked.

Felix fished out his phone and started to search for random numbers to call and rant to. And that number turned out to be yours.

(italics - You, Bold - Felix)

"Hello? " You picked up your phone only to hear heavy breathing. " Erm...what the frick? "

"Hey." The voice answers. "It's me Felix. Or Lix."

"I see...this is the first time you've ever called."

"Yep. I just wanna rant, right now."

"Sure, what's up?"

"Uh, my roommate kicked my building that was made out of lego."

"That's a problem because..?"

"Because I spent like 4 hours making that stupid tower and he just kicked it like that! UNBELIEVABLE, Y/N! UNBELIEVABLE!"

"I swear to god, Lix..."

"ARGH! THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF LEGOS DIDN'T EXIST!"

"What? But you sound like that lego tower was impor-"

"NO!!"

"OH MY FUCK, STOP YELLING, HOE!"

"okay."

"just calm down, Lix. It's just lego. Maybe if I could, I'd help to build you another one."

"aww, really?"

"yeah. that way i'd know your address and then, i can help out your 'fangirls' who are all dying to be in my shoes right now."

"Well, ouch. I thought you'd finally do something nice."

"Well, I can't do that now, can I? Afterall, I do still have to BLACKMAIL YA!"

"BYE!"

"Wait, I was jokin-"

---