36

"Felix!" you yelled, entering the room. the boy sat on the bed, staring at the white wall before him. "Felix?" you called him again. he turned over to look at you, "y/n?" he asked. you smiled and stiffled a cry. "i missed you!" you ran over to him and engulfed him into a hug, chan and the others joined in the hug right after.

"What were you thinking about before i came in?" you asked him. "Oh, i was thinking about...whether you'd like to marry me or not?" he smirked, his words caused you to turn into a bright shade of tomato red. "w-what?"

the boys chortled and some of them giggled, "You have to say 'Yes'!!" Woojin screamed, wiping his non-existent tears. felix immediately got down on one knee and smiled at you. he reached his hands into his pocket and within a second, he opened the tiny scarlet box that revealed a diamond ring.

"will you marry me, y/n?" he asked.

"Y-YES! Of course, I will!" you sniffled, as he slid the ring on your finger. "it looks beautiful.." a huge smile etched your lips as tears of joy leaked from your eye sockets.

"I LOVE YOU!" you hugged him once again.

"i love you too, baby." he hugged you back with one arm since the other was injured. "So cute! Now, Felix, you can move out and live with your wife..we don't need your parasite ass eating all the sausages and cheese sticks after your engagement." minho commented, snickering at the younger lad.

"and all it took was a text message asking, 'Where are my boxers?'..such a nice beginning to a lovely relationship." Seungmin teased.

"Hey! this is a beautiful moment, shut yo ass up!" chan smacked them on the back of their heads.