18

Chan held mrs hwang's hand, "don't worry, mrs hwang. we'll do our best to find out who did this." mrs hwang nodded as she sobbed into her handkerchief. meanwhile, you were digging through holes with your mind. you asked around. you asked the doctors if they knew anyone who works with the police force since they would be the closest bet to taking a look at the location of the CCTV.

Luckily one of the doctors knew a friend in that specialized field of security. "thank you, please let us meet that friend of yours at once. we really need to find the guy." felix and woojin begged.

"sure. i can call him over now, if you'd like?" he asked. you stared at him bewildered, "well obviously!" he nodded and pulled out his phone.

a few moments later, chan drove, felix and i over to a police station, because according to the doctor's friend, he is outside the police station. once we arrived, we dashed into the building and went up to the counter.

"where is Park Jae?" i slammed your fists down on the desk, earning the attention of those around you. the man at the counter handed me a slip of paper.

"what does it say?" chan asked. i opened it up and flipped its flabs around. " 'Tell the people looking for me to meet me at the rooftop. level 6.'" felix read it out.

"let's go." i say bluntly, picking up pace as we headed to the elevator.

~