30

|| lee hansul ||

"I will get her." tracing my fingers against the soft portrait of y/n that i had drawn, my lips casted a sinister smirk. "and no one will stop me."

i wasn't ever this obsessed over anyone especially a girl, and this y/n has perked up my interests somehow. "why do...you hurt me?"

"was it because, you forgot who i am?"

---

"hey there, babygirl." felix smiled, through his exhausted expression the moment he saw you walking into the practice room, surprisingly, he was the only one there. the boy was drenched in sweat, which, may i add? made him look hot as heck.

"hey, babe." you replied, running over to his side. he pouted and you immediately asked what's wrong. "I'm very sweaty right now. i don't think i can hug you." he proclaimed. you chuckled and smiled,"don't worry, lix. you can go change up in the showers now! we're going to dinner with the guys tonight, remember?"

"right!" he jumped in excitement and ran to grab his dried towel and wiped off the sweat from his face and hair. "i'll head to the showers. you can stay here in the meantime. i'll be done as soon as possible."

"okay, hurry! we gotta be there by 20 minutes and the drive to the dining place is about 15 minutes. so, hurry." you repeated him to hurry up and he sprinted towards the showers, leaving you in the practice room.

"it's kinda chilly over here." you walked over to the airconditioner's controller that was placed at the other end of the room. you punched in the buttons and adjusted the temperature.

soon, it was warm enough, the lights flickered off. you groaned, cursing at the sudden blackout.

"why must there be a short circuit right now?" you muttered to yourself.

you  walked around the room, hoping to find your phone that you had placed on a table but thing is, you can't find the table.
"where is it?" you rummaged your hands around the surrounding, pulling yourself towards random objects to help you find your way.

out of the blue, you heard the door click open. "Felix? is that you?" it was no help considering, the entire building must've had the blackout which made on the other side of the door, just as dark as the room you were in. so, you weren't able to find where the door was either.

"felix?? why aren't you replying?ㅡ"

a soft fabric was wrapped around your nose and mouth. you struggled as you felt a presence behind your back. you moved your arms around and attempted to punch your attacker. but to no avail, each move you made, only made you weaker as you lose energy. the drug on the fabric was doing its work, making you drowsy.

"hey..." you slurred, "fuck."

"you." darkness overwhelmed you as you succumbed your fate of being potentially kidnapped.

ーーー

what does hansul mean by ' was it because, she forgot who i am?'  *inserts suspenseful music*