31

"i'm back, babe. sorry, i took a while, i went down to the generator to get the lights back after i was doneー " felix stepped into the practice room only to find it empty.

"babe?" he called. he walked towards the table and noticed her phone still there. y/n's bag was on the ground. he panicked, knowing that his girlfriend would never leave her belongings behind since she was quite the responsible lad.

"fuck!" he fished out his phone and called the number he'd never thought he'd call again. "Siri, call Jae hyung."

---

the sound of knife blades clashing against each other rang into your ears. nice jazz music played in the background. you flickered your eyes open, only to see your wrists and ankles tied against a bed, in a red room. you looked down at your clothes and soon, you've established the idea that you've been stripped by some kidnapper and tied against a white bed in a red room.

'what kind of fifty shades of grey bullshit is this?' you thought bitterly.

"wakey, wakey, my dear." the voice seemed oh so familiar. almost sounds close to...

"h-h-hansul?" you breathed, eyes slowly adjusting to the sudden flash of light at them. the man gave a low chuckle. "that's right."
he lowered the light so that you could see his face clearly.

"good morning, y/n-ssi." that same baleful, menacing smile lurked on his features  you tried to struggle under the hold of the ropes. "why are you doing this?!"

he didn't answer but instead he just shook his head, "i want you." he says nonchalantly. "but that rat, felix, or whatever his name was, is trying to take you away from me." he faked a pout, his face inching closer towards you.

you tried to move your head aside but then again, you were tied down, there was no way you can move that much. he stopped when your faces where an inch mere to each other.

"he should know what's mine." he whispered. he moved back before walking towards a door. "i'm gonna get you some food. don't go anywhere." he unlocked the door and locked it back on the outside.

---

"where was she last seen?" Jae asked, he fiddled with his pair of chopsticks in his hands. "the JYP practice room.. for Stray Kids." felix answered him, his eyes watering as his mind raced a mind, thinking of possible ways of how you went missing. Jae sighed, dropping his sticks into the bin, before clicking a few buttons on his mouse.

"you're lucky," jae comments, "that the cameras have night vision."

the camera film showed a figure searching for things, which felix immediately assumed was y/n's silhouette. "this was probably the moment when the lights went off." jae adds, shifting uncomfortably in his seat as he watched the cctv footage. 

A tall, bulky man approached y/n in the video, causing confusion to stir up in both the boy's stomachs. "Who is that guy?" 

---