16

A week later...

Looking over to your left you see that the light in the kitchen's still on. You don't think too much about it and get up to flip the light switch. As you complete your movements, you notice an unfinished cup of coffee and touch it, feeling the mug's warmth.

"Huh? Coffee? Felix doesn't drink coffee, does he?" You mumble.

That being weird enough, you notice voices coming from your shared bedroom. That Felix might have company over is not what you want to be thinking, but you can't help being suspicious.

So while you're carefully taking off your shoes, you take quiet steps to the source of the sounds. Upon arriving you put your ear against the door to hear them more clearly.

But the sounds stop and in that split second the door opens, revealing a surprised Felix with his phone in his hands.

"Thanks, I'll call you back later."

His finger presses the red button and he drops his shoulders "Y/N, what's this?" A frown crosses his face.

His gaze is intense and you feel guilty for having been suspicious, but you hear a small sigh escape his lips and about a second later you feel his strong and warm body carefully press against you in an embrace.
When he removes himself from you again, you watch his facial expression turn soft, hinting worry "Hyunjin's mom was on the phone just now", Felix says.

"and?" you asked.

He stuttered, "he can't meet up with us anytime sooner. H-He has gotten into an accident."

My eyes widened. "No way." you knew how close felix and hyunjin are and you could tell that he wants to go and see him right now.

You swung your keys around your finger. "let's go see him." he nodded and the two of you ran towards your car and took it all the way to incheon hospital.

The white walls greeted you and the doctors and nurses aura didn't help to calm either of you down. You shrugged off any negative thoughts and scampered over to the lady behind the counter as she eyes Felix flirtatiously. "hey~" she says,winking at your boyfriend.

He rolls his eyes. "where is Hwang Hyunjin's room?"
The lady licked her lips and pointed her thumb towards the back. "Room," she bend down lower so that her implanted boobs were seen. "45.." she whispered.

you held the urge to stranggle her and remained collected. Felix wasn't having her bullshit and wrapped his hand around your wrist and pulled you gently towards the room. He made sure that the lady saw his hands on your wrist to make it clear that he was not even boarderline interested in her.

You internally 'awed' at the thought of him being the most loyal boyfriend in the world. He opened the door and two doctors were seen standing by his bed, writing down words onto their clipboard. One of them snapped his head towards your direction.

He pulled down his surgical mask and smiled. "you two must be park y/n and lee felix. His mom has been wanting to speak with you. Follow me."