23

"Hyunjin!!"

You ran up to the male, sitting on the edge of the bed. he smiled at you before you engulfed him into a hug. "we missed you so much!" you told him, tears threatening to fall. the other 8 men walked in, just as excited as you were to see their friend. Hyunjin didn't hesitate to hug you back. "I missed you guys too." he says, his voice raspy and scratchy. "I seriously do. I thought i would have died." he adds.

Felix, the one who couldn't control his tears, walked up and hugged hyunjin from behind you, making you squish under his weight. "I would kill you myself, Hwang Hyunjin, if you ever pull that shit again. Now, I'm telling you, NEVER own a motorcycle, they're unsafe." Felix spoke.

hyunjin lets out a breathy chuckle. "Aw, shucks, Lix. That's thoughtful of you." he laughed. 

Felix rolled his eyes and laughed along with him, the two of them still staying in a hug, completely forgetting about you. "YAH! I'M STILL HERE!" you yelled, your voice muffled.

Felix felt the vibrations of your voice under his chest and lets go of the hug. "Sorry, babe!" he worriedly pulled you into his arms, seeing you squished.

"I'm fine, now go hug your friend, properly." you pushed your boyfriend towards him.

the two boys hugged happily. You pulled out your phone and snapped a photo of them. "GAYLIENS!! I WAS RIGHT THEY DO EXIST!" 

--

i made this especially for #pridemonth 🏳️‍🌈