28

you noticed something weird today. lee hansul has never been this touchy with you at all until just now. he started putting his arm around you whenever he can. it's just plain uncomfortable.
you, on the other hand, wanted to slap the man so hard but you can't since there were people in the store.

"say, y/n...are you, seeing anyone lately?" he asked. that's the last straw. this man, not only was he bold enough to put his arm even an inch near you, but he even dared to ask if you're single. okay, what the fuck?

you nodded, "yes i'm taken, now get away from me. I'm sorry to sound rude but i'm loyal to him." you answered and tried to keep your cool before you lose yourself.

he smirked and didn't remove  his arm still. "i said, get away from me." you gritted your teeth, eyes glaring at him. he lets go of you but had an offended look plastered on his face. "jeez, I'm your workmate remember? what could i possibly do to you?"

'rape me? yeah no thanks.' you bitterly thought. you moved yourself away from him and went towards hyemi. "yah, hyemi-ah." you called her to come to you. she walked over with a tired expression,"what is it?"

"let's go to the breakroom. i really need to tell you something but not here." you say, grabbing hold of her wrist. "woah, jeez, kid. are you on your period? if you are, i can just give you a tampon here. there's nothing to be shy abouㅡ" you glared at her and pulled her towards the breakroom.

"way the go at embarrassing me there, hyemi." you groaned. she rolled her eyes, "anyway, what do you want?"

"you know hansul right? the new guy? he keeps on 'touching' me by like wrapping his arms around my body and its really uncomfortable. can you take my job and i take yours? just for today! pleaseee?" you begged.

"fine. but i don't really like that hansul guy either. he looks kinda shady to me." she states. you flashed a quizzical look before nodding. "he gives me that yandere vibe. i mean like, look at his smile. it's so fucking sinister." she adds.

you rolled your eyes, "yes, we get it. thats enough. lets go before someone sees us here." you pushed hyemi out of the room and the two of you switched your jobs for a day.

from the corner of your eye, you could see hyemi not giving a single fuck about hansul. he kept on trying to speak to her but she wouldn't give a response. you could see her veins almost popping because of how annoying hansul was.

you stiffled your laugh but continued to go around different tables for their orders, hyemi's job was a waitress afterall.
"yes, sir what can i get you?" you looked at the male and he looked back at you. he was wearing a black cap and a black surgical mask just like Felix.

"it's me han!" he says. his eye smile only visible. "hey, han. what can i get for you?" you asked. "i want a caramel bubble tea, please!" he smiled. you scribbled that down and smiled back, "how's life there? in JYP?" you asked. he shrugged, "stressful. thats why i came here to enjoy a relaxing cold bubble tea."

"i see." you muttered before waving at him and leaving to hand hyemi the orders. problem was, hyemi wasn't there. it was probably because her shift was over. you were pissed off now you have to give the orders you've collected to the reknown creep, Lee Hansul.

you walked over to hansul and gave him a piece of paper that had all the 10 orders written on it. "the orders." you simply said. he grabbed it from you but purposely touched your hand in the process. you rolled your eyes. 'what a bitch' you cursed.

you waited for the orders to be done before going over to the customers' different tables to serve them. Once that's done, you went over to seat next to Han. "hey, that new guy is really creeping the hell out of me." you complained.

han rolled his eyes, "dude, everything creeps the hell out of yoㅡ" you cut him off with glare, "no it's different. he's been touchy-touchy lately, and its getting uncomfortable, i mean, its always been uncomfortable but its getting more and more uncomfortable." you tried to explain but your mind twists more at your previous words.

"that's a lot of 'uncomfortable' used in that whole sentence." han chuckled, taking a sip of his drinking. "well, should we tell felix?" han asked. you shook your head, knowing that felix would make things worse when it comes to situations like this.

"no need to. i think i have to just endure it until he loses interest in me or something." you muttered. sighing, you got up and started your shift at the cashier.

from time to time, you noticed that hansul was always standing either next to you or just behind you. its strange knowing that someone is watching your every movement. his arms stretched from behind you and wrapped your torso, he says its a natural motion of behaviour since he acts like a koala according to his friends.

oh, and by the way, hyemi turned out to be feeling a little bit sick so she asked Ms Choi if she could leave for the day and of course, Ms Choi has a gold heart and allowed her to take a leave.

since my shift was already over, you called felix again to pick you up. today at work was one hella shit-filled day.

|| lee hansul ||

don't worry, park y/n. i'll capture your heart in a way that nobody else can. you would regret being taken by whoever your boyfriend is instead of me.

---

okay, what the crap did i write HAHAH this isn't even a proper chapter??? HAHAHA