34

"Stop in the name of the law." Jae cartwheeled out of the car and pulled out his gun. "Drop it." Hansul chuckled, grabbing you by the neck and aimed the gun towards your forehead. "Back off or i'll shoot her." he threatened.

Felix grinned his teeth together, clenching his fists. "Too late.. backup is here." Jae says, smirking. A few bunch other police cars swerved towards them. The policemen hopped out of their cars and aimed their guns towards Hansul.

"Give her to me." Felix says, walking towards Hansul.

"Sure." he pushed your towards him. You tumbled and fell into  his arms and he pushed you behind him, hugging you.

"Stay here with Jae. I'm gonna catch a bastard." he says. The backup crew crowded around Felix and Hansul. Guns loaded and holding their fire. "Come with us, Hansul. you deserve to serve Jail time for 10 years for kidnapping." one officer says.

"Not too fast." He shot Felix in the shoulder and made the boy stumble back onto the ground. The policemen fired their bullets at Hansul, blood oozing out of the maniac.

"Get him to the hospital stat!" Jae commanded, holding you behind him. "Get to the rest of the boys. They're over there." He pointed at Chan's car behind the police cars. you gave him a nod, running towards Chan and the others, eyes flowing with tears.