26

"babe." you whispered into your boyfriend's ear. he hummed in response. "you're gonna be late for your practice." you reminded him. he shoot up from bed and ran into the bathroom. you giggled at his actions and decided to go make breakfast for the both of you.

you took out your cooking materials; a pan and some eggs. you were planning on making some scrambled eggs. you grabbed the eggs and cracked a few on the edge of your pan and poured its insides into the greased pan before letting it cook. you grabbed your spatula and started to move it around, making your scrambled eggs actually scrambled.

as you finished up, you heard some footsteps booming downstairs. "is that..." a voice chirped, "scrambled eggs?"

"yep!" you answered, tossing the eggs into two plates.

you placed the used pan into your kitchen sink. you, then, took the two plates over to the dining table where felix was at. you placed a plate down for yourself before going over to felix's side to give him his. just as you were about to go back, he wrapped his arm around your waist, "thanks, princess."

you blushed at the pet name and smiled cheekily, "no problem!"
"I love you, y/n." he says. you looked at him and pecked his lips, "i love you too, felix. Now, we both know that we have places to be. we should hurry and eat." you giggled. he nods and lets you go.

you quickly scuffed down your eggs and drank your orange juice before dashing into the bathroom. you took a quick shower, knowing your boss wouldn't like any of her employees late. your bubble tea cashier job is on the line.

you hurriedly wore your cashier uniform and went out to your living room. seeing that felix had already gone, made you feel a little bit disappointed that he didn't send you off to work but you understood that he was an idol and he can't be seen around with you.

you went to get your phone and your purse before leaving your home.

---

"y/n-ssi." your worker called. you spun on your heels to face her, "yes, hyemi?" she pointed at the clock. "10AM? you have your break remember?"

you nodded and went towards the breakroom. you pulled out your phone and texted Felix.

felix💖

10:00AM

you - can u pick me up when i end my shift???

felix💖 - of course baby💕

you - woah thats fast

felix💖 - like how i was in bed last night😉

you - awh shutup

felix💖 -