33

a/n : first of all,, i just wanna say sorry for not updating for a long time!! i was still working on the update !! 🤧🤪💜 thank you for being so sweet & patient with me HAHA

sneaking the knife from the breakfast that your kidnapper served, you tried to cut yourself free. struggling to handle the knife with a few fingers, you groaned, almost dropping the knife onto the ground that you are going to be unable to reach with your hands tied together.

"snap!" a piece of rope was cut off. you smiled at the progress, shuffling one hand out before cutting off the other rope.

once you were free, you quickly hid in the closet of the small, claustrophobic room as you heard light footsteps approaching you. "my baby— hey! where did you go?!" he yelled after you heard something metal fell onto the ground.

he increased his speed, running out of the room, in search for his missing victim. you breathed out in relief as you heard the footsteps go further away, happy and relieved that you have a chance of escaping the psychopath.

Felix p.o.v

"where could she have been, Jae??" he tugged at the officer's arm, Jae hissed before pulling his arm away from felix. "I think we got a lead."

"its in a asylum. it was said that Y/N's colleague was seen driving there in his car with an unconscious girl in the backseat. those passerby's noticed him but didn't suspect him as a dangerous man who is kidnapping a woman but as a nurse at the asylum bringing another patient into the building.

"oh my god, you're the best, Jaehyung!" Felix spoke in english as he punched in the numbers of his friends, and Jae calling for dispatch to the asylum.

"it's been found out by Jae that she was taken to Jiyulhae Asylum." Felix says, before receiving an 'okay, we will be there asap.' by the leader.

the two men ran into Jae's car and drove off to jiyulhae road.

your p.o.v

you slid your leg out of the tight window as your other hand grabbed hold of a nearby branch. you successfully jumped onto the tree and slowly made your way down safely. you weren't wearing your shoes since they were back in the room, which resulted in your feet looking worn off and bleeding.

"you can do this, y/n!" you cheered yourself on before walking towards the unlocked gate.

you could almost taste and feel freedom but that was until you heard someone from behind cocking their gun.

"oh my sweet y/n... wasn't expecting to see you here." he says, his voice deep and intimidating. you froze as you muttered a string of profanities. "shit." you murmured. he walked closer behind you and placed the gun at your temple. "don't make a move, or i'll shoot."

that was until a car came screeching in front of the gate. your hero has come to save you.