29

a/n :
:>  i want to reccommend this kdrama called 'miracle'. like i relate to this kdrama on a spiritual leVel. (no joke tho)

if you've already watched it, you're cool. if you haven't, watch it nOw. liKe riGhT nOw.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"DON'T call me." you roughly pressed your finger onto your forehead, hoping it releases the stress and pressure. (it worked for me once lol). "but i was hoping we couldㅡ"

"No! there's no point hoping, hansul. i'm taken. here, let me spell it out for you : T-A-K-E-N. and being taken means that you can't spend your time on other guys because your man would get jealous." you repeated for what seemed like the 100th time. the dominant and ignorant side of hansul almost popped out but he managed to keep his cool. "so, no coffee?" he stupidly asked.

"yeah. no coffee." you hissed, before forcing a smile, "and let this be the last warning. i'm loyal to felix and also, don't even bother trying to level yourself with him, you'll never win my heart."

"so the rat has a name?"

"excuse me?"

"the rat's name is Felix, huh? i thought i'd never hear that name again even after college." you furrowed your eyebrows.

"what kind of crap are you saying?" you cussed, squinting your eyes at him. "nothing. something i know but for you to find out." he smirked.

you groaned, having enough of the many series of drama you have been in,"you know what, just keep a meer distance of 5metres away from me and i'll be happy."

ㅡㅡㅡ
s

orry its short!! my wifi is being a bitch cuz I'm overseas :P