21

STRAIGHT KIDS

chan - guys Jae said that he'll help out with the investigation further

felix💖- yep.

you - i hope things are going fine at the hospital guys.

minho - everyth is good

jisung - the doctor told us that hyunjin is recovering at a quick rate which is good

woojin - his mom had to go back to work or else she won't be able to support the fees

seungmin - jeongin is asleep next to hyunjin's bed. i'm just...feeling empty

chan - don't worry, seungmin. we're all going through this together you're not alone

felix💖 - we're heading to the truck mechanics shop to search for a certain truck's liscence plate number

you - apparently, a truck crashed into hyunjin

chan - and it did NOT look accidental

felix 💖 - shook af

felix💖 - dudz does hyunjin have any rivals?

felix💖 - usually the suspect is either someone like a rival or an enemy

you - babe this isn't a movie

chan - but its possible

you - oof

you - okay we have to go

chan - bye guys

--------

"Park Jae." the man wiping his tool, looked up with a crooked smile plastered on his face as he saw us approaching. "how can i help you?"

i was puzzled, "did you come here often?" i asked jae. he shook his head, "i have connections."

the man puts down the tool and engulfed Jae into a hug and pats his back. "how you doin' Dowoon?" jae asked the man that i've just learned that his name is Dowoon.

"i'm doin' good. how about you, man?" he asked. jae replied the same and returned the pat on his back before pulling away. "we need to find the culprit of a case."

he explained the situation quickly and dowoon whipped his arm behind and pulled out a chair from under the table before sitting on it. "the papers should beㅡ AH! here." he handed jae a file filled with papers, messily.

"well, take a look." chan says. felix grabbed it out of jae's grip and read the list of people who purchased or repaired thier truck. he kept on scrolling his finger down the page until he reached a specific plate.

"THERE!" i yelled, shoving my finger down into the piece of paper which wrote the numbers down in order. i smirked in victory but it was quickly replaced with a look of anger.

"whats wrong?" felix asked. i told him why and spoke the forbidden name that would make me loose my sanity. "Jung Beom Soo. my ex."

felix flashed a look of suspicion before turning to Jae. "she knows the owner of the truck."