35

"doc, is he gonna be okay?" you frantically asked for what seemed like that fifteenth time. "once again, yes, i can assure you that the surgery won't take long since the bullet was aimed at his shoulder, nowhere vital." he says, with a sigh.

"oh, okay." you replied, heading back to sit with the others. "you should sleep y/n-ah. you've already been through a lot." Chan suggests, worriedly. Chan was like a big brother to you, and he would take care of you no matter what.

"okay, chan." you shut your eyes and tried to calm yourself down.

———

"I'm so sorry, miss y/n." the doctor from earlier said, "we aren't able to save him. he died of blood loss and it was difficult to do anything about it since the blood wouldn't stop flowing." the doctor sighs. "i'm very sorry for your loss."

your brain tried to comprehend the situation but only the tears kept coming, "huh?! what?! you said it was okay! you assured me!" you screamed. despite you making a huge kerfuffle over the death of you boyfriend, the doctor remained emotionless.

"you shouldn't be here. your visiting time was over 3 hours ago, now that he's passed, i think you should just leave. the body will be sent to the morgue, here's the address." he slipped a piece of paper into your hands before walking away.

"You bitch..." you mumbled.

———

"Y/N! wakeup! they told us that felix, he's awake!" chan shook your shoulder repeatedly, you stumbled awake and confused. "huh? what happened?!" you yelled.

on the other hand, you too realised that you were dreaming about the whole 'felix's death' situation. you felt relief washed over you. "your boyfriend, he's awake." chan says. you stood up abruptly from your seat. "can i go see him?!"