11

"Thank you for coming!" You repeated the same exact lines to the 50th customer. You sighed, picking up the paper cup and pouring a little bit of coffee to drink up before another customer comes in.

The silence and cold environment in the shop was tense. No worker spoke a thing. Until the bell started ringing, everyone startled awake from their own daze.

"Felix?" You murmured as your eyes scanned the face of the masked man. His musky cologne scent was still familiar, his orange-ginger hair still stuck out like a sore thumb.

"Y/N?" He asked as he pulled his mask slightly lower. "You work here?" He inquired. You nodded quickly and took out your neat and clean notepad to take his orders. "What would you like to have?" You asked.

"Can I have a small cup of caramel milk tea and a slice of cheese cake?" He asked and you jotted down his order at lightning speed, maintaining your neat, cursive handwriting.

"Sure, we'll take it to your seat." You smiled at him. Still stunned, he stood rooted the ground as his eyes examined your face, inching closer. You blushed and tapped his shoulder, awkwardly.

"Huh--Oh okay!" He shyly responded while twisting his heel, heading towards a seat.

You turned around and took a cup from the small sized section, pouring in the caramel milk tea drink and topped it with more caramel syrup. You also cut a slice of the famous New York Cheese cake and placed it on a clean white porcelain plate.

You put the order on a tray, and headed out of your stall to give it to him.

"Here you go." You placed down the tray and turned your heel to get back to the counter. But Felix grabbed your wrist, pulling you back. You wrestled the urge to blush madly.

"W-What?" You simply questioned. "C'mon, have a seat with me." He suggested, pulling you closer to him. The other workers who were there, stared at you with envy that an idol asked you to seat with him.

"But I have to get back to my j--" He cuts you off with a finger on your lips. "Shush. There's literally nobody lining up. You'll be fine."

You sighed and took a seat, opposite of him. "So, what do you want to talk about?"

"How's the new job?" Felix asked. You hummed and responded, "It's nice. But since I'm not a social butterfly, I don't really have that many friends here."

"Oh. That's sad." Felix commented. "Nah, it really isn't. I don't even like the personalities they have. It's so...fake." You muttered the last part.

"Oh. Well, that's pretty much how the world is now." Felix murmurs.

"But I'm surprised that you don't have split personalities for someone who tried to blackmail me." Felix arched an eyebrow and you clicked your tongue in dismay.

"Yah! That was long gone. I didn't blackmail you. It was just a joke.." You scowled and he bursts into laughter. "HAHA! I know, I know."

"Anyways, what brings you here?" You asked. He smiled shyly, cheeks tinted pink. "Uh, I thought I visited a random milk tea shop once in a whi--"

"Cut the bullshit, Lix." You giggled. "You just missed me right?" You smirked as you noticed his ears turning pink again.

"N-No! I just happened to come across this shop.." He lied. You rolled your eyes. You could almost see right through him.

"Liar..." You muttered. "You do miss me!" You flashed a smug look before going over to his side and enveloping him into a hug.

The workers in the shop watched the little drama act the two of you did, shaking their head.

"Oh my god." You pointed at his ears and cheeks. "They're red." You giggled. He chuckled and you smiled.

"Well, wanna go to my place? Cause my shift just ended." You offered. He smiled and nodded, taking your offer.

---

lmao what did i write sksksks