25

The bedside lamp dimly lit the room, while Felix and you got ready for bed. It was normal routine for you to take up the bathroom space while he slipped his day-clothes off and changed into his classic red plaid pyjama pants. 

You slowly brushed your teeth as you watched your boyfriend through the reflection of the mirror, casually pulling his shirt over his head. When his arms came down to catch his shirt in his hands, the muscles in his back flexed slightly, accentuating his terrible posture.

You sighed loudly as you shook your head and tried to avert your attention to your own reflection in the mirror. But it was quickly brought back to Felix slipping his skinny jeans off and stumbling a little bit trying to get them off of his heels. He caught himself on the bed and tried to manoeuvre them off with his free hand. You giggled a little bit, keeping yourself distracted while he finally got his black jeans off.

When you looked back at him, he was sitting on the bed looking through his phone. His stature was wide, with both of his heels on the ground, far away from each other and his shoulders pulled over his thighs while his elbows rested on his knees. After a few moments, he tossed his phone to the right of him and stretched his arms up to elongate his torso and give more definition to his abdomen.

His hands fell to the top of his head so his long fingers could run through his messy curls; ultimately letting a few strands fall onto his forehead. He took a deep breath and let his palms hit the fresh sheets before he looked up to see you staring at him with your mouth hanging open.

A small laugh fell past his pink lips while his cheeks rose from his classic smile growing larger than normal.

"What're you lookin' at?" Felix asked in a goofy tone as he narrowed his eyes and pursed his lips.

You giggled and spit your toothpaste out into the sink. As you finished wiping off the residue from your toothpaste, you turned around and walked towards your boyfriend.

"Mmm, you," you nearly whispered, as you hooked your fingers to the end of your pyjama shirt and pulled it up to your hips, letting your skin show a tiny bit. 

"You sitting there, looking so..." you paused and looked him up and down, focusing on the sculpture he was presenting you. 

His bare chest rose and fell slowly, while the muscles on his torso flexed with every exhale. "So pretty." You sighed and finally stopped in between his legs, letting go of your shirt and resting your hands on his rounded shoulders.

His skin was soft, like a blanket you wanted to wrap yourself in.

"Oh yeah?" Felix asked in a dark tone as he reached out to grab your sides. His calloused hands ran up your thighs and lifted your shirt slightly when they traveled to your waist. They moved around to your backside and pulled you closer to him.

His head slowly tilted back to look up at you while you rested your hands at the nape of his neck, playing with his frills that decorated it. He slowly lifted your shirt up past your bellybutton and pressed his chapped lips against your stomach, leaving long kisses along your hip bone towards your center where it was starting to heat up.

A grunt vibrated through your lips as Felix's fingers slipped under the waistband of your underwear and slowly slid them down your legs. His lips still glued themselves to your skin, now riddled in goosebumps.

As you parted your lips to let a moan slip from your lungs, Felix stood up abruptly. He dropped your shirt and planted a quick kiss on your forehead before crawling under the covers and laying his head down onto his pillow. His body was turned towards you as his eyes furrowed

"Fine, you wanna play this game, Lix?" you teased as you tore your shirt off of your heated body to expose your perky breasts and wanting heat that you were radiating. You turned around and bounced towards the corner of the room where a chair rested with a few of your shirts on top of it.

After you tossed your shirts to the side, you carefully sat down on the chair and opened your legs to show Felix what he had done to you—your pussy dripping in wetness, practically begging for him to be inside of you. (guys go get your holy water prepared)

His eyes were glued to you, but he didn't leave the bed. He pulled the comforter up past his lips and nose, only keeping the top of his head visible to you. Nonetheless, his attention was focused on you and what you were about to do.

Your hands roamed freely around your legs and chest, finally resting on one of your breasts and on your inner thigh. Your fingers inching towards your clit, but playing with your opening first. You pushed your middle and ring finger in towards your core briefly, before pulling them out and running them up your slit—running them over your nub before pressing the pads of your fingers over your clit. You closed your eyes and threw your head back to exaggerate the feeling you were giving yourself.

"Fuck baby," Felix whined from across the room, but stayed put.

Your eyes shot open from the sound of Felix's voice and you tilted your head back towards him. You moaned loudly from your own touch as you gripped your boob in one hand and drew circles over your nerve endings with the other. Your lip slipped under your top teeth as your eyes narrowed and you groaned again.

"Mmm, Lix," you moaned as you brought yourself closer to your climax. As you continued to please yourself, Felix shifted in bed. Small noises ran past your lips with every motion, finally closing your eyes as the knot in your stomach started to unravel.

Before you could finish that final circle to push you over the edge, you felt a familiar grip on your wrist—pulling you away from your wetness. You opened your eyes again to meet his staring at you intently.

He reached to grab your waist and hoist you over his shoulder to walk towards the bed. As he threw you down, he quickly grabbed your hands and pulled them towards on another to tie them together with a tie that was laying on the dresser next to you.

"Turn around," Felix demanded through gritted teeth as he knelt in front of you.

You obeyed without hesitation and held your tied-up hands in front of you, waiting for Felix's next direction. He aggressively grabbed onto your hips and pulled them up in the air, making your knees bend to hold yourself up.

His hand pushed between you knees and easily pushed your legs apart before running his long fingers along the back of your thigh. Felix's palm caressed your ass before lifting it and lightly smacking it—making you jump and wince from the contact. You bit your lip again and turned your head around to look at him.

His eyes were hooded as his hand rubbed the fresh mark he left on you. He lifted and let down his hand again and you whined his name as his other hand teased your soaked pussy. His forefinger dragged over your opening before he inserted it into you—getting as deep as his finger could possibly go.

Your mouth hung open as he moved his hand back and forth slowly, just to marvel in what he knew he could do to you as his finger got drenched in your juices.

"F-Felix.." You moaned as you threw your head back. He smirked and pulled his fingers out. "You can't tease me like that and expect not to be punished."

For sure, your boyfriend was still pissed about your gaylien theory of him and hwang hyunjin.

---

i suggest y'all go get some holy water after this 🤪😳🍆👅💦💦