13

"Do you know about the murder...of that couple in Gangnam?" You asked, gripping the hem of your shirt. Felix noticed it and lended you his hand to hold onto since he had the feeling that you were extremely uncomfortable with the topic. He nodded in response to your question.

You gladly accepted the hand and gripped onto it. "The murderer was...him, my ex boyfriend, Beom." Felix nodded, "How did you find out?"

You stared at him, "I-I witnessed it...on accident." Felix gave you a very perplexed look.

"What?" He asked, "Elaborate, please."

"I was there when the murder took place. I was at home, Beom and I had an argument because I caught him cheating on me with some slut at some club. He was furious and so was I. He decided to come over. I was hiding at this point, knowing that he was looking for me. I hid in the closet in the hallway and heck, it was a good hiding spot." You sighed and continued.

"So, Beom wanted revenge. He went up to my parents room and locked the door, from the inside. I could hear their screams and shouts, my mother's nails scrapping against the floorboard in protest. Beom took my father's life first before my mother's because I could hear my father's shout stop the first then followed by my mother's."

Felix looked at you, apologetically. "I'm sorry, Y/N."

"Thank you, Felix. I'm glad that he's rotting in prison." You chuckled lowly.

Felix embraced you quickly. You let out soft whimpers as you hugged him back.

"I hope you'll move on from this..." Felix says. "Let it all out, Y/N." he stroked your head, your soft whimpers turned into sobs that sounded really ugly to you.

You sniffled, "Thanks, Lix."

"It's no problem, Y/N." He flashed you a sweet smile. You smiled back.

"Hey," You called him. He hummed in response. "Why do you care about me? I mean like, we've only met a few weeks ago." You inquired.

"O-Oh." Felix muttered. "U-Uh, I...I" You giggled at his cuteness, noticing his face turning redder by the minute.

"I-I-I...I like you!" He squeaked. You stopped giggling and stared at him in shock. "What?"

"I like you, Park Y/N. I want you to be mine." he confessed. Your eyes widened. You do feel the same but you didn't know how to respond.

"Uh.." you stuttered. "You don't have to say anythingㅡ"

"No, I have to! I LIKE YOU TOO, LEE FELIX." You said. Your heart beat moved at a quicker pace. You fists clenched, as sweat started to roll off your forehead in rivulets.

"What? Y-You genuinely have feelings for me?" he asked, unsurely. "Did I sound like I was joking to you? Of course, I do." You affirmed.

He smiled and placed his hand on your cheek, caressing it gently. He planted his soft pink, plump lips onto yours. You were taken aback and tried to process what was happening. Soon, you eventually melted into the kiss and kissed him back.