002.

blakeys bops.

Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood
Nervous - The Neighbourhood
Scary Love - The Neighbourhood

Who Are You - Fifth Harmony

It wasn't until a few days later when Blossom discovered that the original creator of the playlist that she accidentally added The Neighbourhood songs to, had also put new songs in the playlist.

She didn't know who was the creator, though. She could only guess that their name was "Blakey".

Blossom did not know how to delete those Neighbourhood songs from that playlist, but she had hoped, that Blakey, whoever that may be, did not notice that she'd messed up their precious playlist.

She felt awkward about it but reminded herself that it couldn't be her fault. She did not even know this playlist, let alone how to add songs to it without clicking a link, which, would only work, if the owner of it had made the playlist collaborative.

But, this person definitely had seen her addition to the playlist, since they had added a Fifth Harmony song called "Who Are You", and looking through the rest of the songs, Blakey did not seem the person to listen to that voluntarily.

After a few minutes of doubt, and a weird, unknown feeling settling in her stomach, Blossom decided to answer this strangers question.

"Blossom - Milky Chance" added to "blakeys bops."

* * *