029.

About an hour later, Blossom was sitting in her car, at the train station, which wasn't more than just a platform next to the tracks, waiting for the train from Manchester to arrive.

The girl was sitting turned around, with her face towards her niece in the backseat of the car. Blossom felt bad towards her brother for taking his daughter to meet Blake, but she would feel even worse if she had to lock her little niece in a bedroom or something.

The past hour had been pretty stressful for Blossom. She took a shower, got dressed, put on make-up, and cleaned up the house a little, within half an hour. Now, she was here waiting for that stupid train. She was excited to see Blake again, but also scared.

This would be the first time for Blake to see her house. Somewhere in the back fo her mind, Blossom hoped that something romantic would happen, since it was Valentine's Day. But she knew that she should not have too much hope.

A loud noise from the train station made Blossom turn around and she saw a train rolling into the station. Not just a train, the train from Manchester. "There's the train," Blossom told her little niece.

Nerves spread through her body as she stepped out of the car, carefully walking towards the platform.

Suddenly, Blossom recognised the well-known black puffer jacket. "Blake!" She exclaimed, waving at him. He turned around and their eyes met. He immediately started smiling. "Blossom!" he walked towards her, "hey." Before she could answer, he had wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer.

Blossom awkwardly patted him on the back, being too surprised to actually hug him back. "I missed you," Blake whispered into her hair.

Even though Blossom felt a little uncomfortable because Blake had hugged her so unexpectedly, feeling his arms around her and being so close to him felt weirdly soothing.

"Let's go to my car," Blossom said after she'd set herself free from Blakes hug, "my niece is there too," she explained, getting into the car. Blake sat down at the passengers' seat and they quickly shut the doors.

"You must be Aurora," Blake said, turning around to the small girl on the backseat. The girl giggled and nodded. "Hi, I am Blake," he answered, a smile on his face.

The drive home was stressful for Blossom. Driving through the snow always had scared the girl, but Blake sitting next to her distracted her, even though he did not say anything. She almost drove over a bird but luckily it flew away just on time. "You have quite the driving style," Blake joked. Blossom grinned and tried to relax a little. Everything would be okay.

After fifteen stressful minutes, they arrived at the house Blossom moved into a few months ago. It had started snowing again, so they decided to sit in the car for a little longer.

"So, how's my favourite celebrity doing?" Blossom asked jokingly. "Celebrity? That's a bit of an overstatement, but I'm doing great." "Overstatement? Don't think so, Mr Famous."

Blake laughed, "Mr Famous? I'm no Justin Bieber." "Shh, don't mess up my jokes." Blake smiled and they were silent for a bit.

"You know what we should do?" The young man proposed, "go there and play in the snow," he pointed towards the small park on the other side of the road. "I don't think-" "Yes!" Aurora interrupted her aunt.

"See, Aurora wants it too!" Blake looked at her, a smile on his face that suddenly made Blossom want to say yes to this idea, even though she would probably freeze to death.

Blossom rolled her eyes as she got out of the car. "You won, again." 

*  *  *