015.

BLOSSOM PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION ITS IMPORTANT!!!

Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood
Nervous - The Neighbourhood
Scary Love - The Neighbourhood
Who Are You - Fifth Harmony
Blossom - Milky Chance
I Like It - Cardi B
My Name Is - Eminem
One (Blake's Got A New Face) - Vampire Weekend
Nice2KnoU - All Time Low
How Long - Charlie Puth
Story of My Life - One Direction
Eighteen - One Direction
I Wanna Know (feat. Bea Miller) - NOTD
1999 - Charli XCX, Troye Sivan
Where Are You - The Moderates
Sorry - Justin Bieber
Little Things - One Direction
Came Up - Flosstradamus
tell me it's okay - gnash
Your Love Is My Favourite Band - The Vaccines
24/7 - The Neighbourhood
I Love It (& Lil Pump) - Kanye West
Mine - Bazzi
I'll Follow The Sun - The Beatles
All My Friends Are Falling In Love - The Vaccines
Cool - DALES
where do you go - flor
Home - One Direction
What Do You Mean? - Justin Bieber
Location - Khalid
Anarchy In The U.K. - Megadeath
Me Too - Meghan Trainor
This Town -Niall Horan
Manchester - JoeyAK
OMG - Camila Cabello
So Close - NOTD, Felix Jaehn
Soothing Rain (90 Minutes) - Sound Dreamer
Wow. - Post Malone

That night, Blossom was finding it hard to fall asleep. She could not stop thinking at what would happen the next day. She felt like she'd made a big mistake. What if Blake wasn't Blake? What if Blake wasn't the boy from the picture? What if it actually was a Hector kind of person, that was just trying to lure her into this, and wanted to do creepy things to her?

She suddenly felt really sick and had to make a run to the bathroom. She felt something coming up her throat, leaned on the toilet seat with her hands, and started gagging.

A knock on the door revealed that Blossom wasn't the only one awake at this hour. "Are you okay?" The door opened. Blossom looked up and saw Grace, the fiancee of her brother. "Not really," Blossom acknowledged, still hanging her head above the toilet.

"Are you drunk or ill?" Grace tucked a lock of long, blond hair behind her ear, before she walked towards Blossom. "Neither. I'm just... worrying about stuff," "I get that, I used to get nauseous very easily when I was pregnant," Blossom felt Grace grabbing her hair, carefully pulling it back and tying it into a ponytail.

They were silent for a few minutes, and Blossom felt the nauseous feeling slowly getting less harsh. "I think I'm okay, now," Blossom stood up straight. Stacy nodded. "You know what?" she said, "I will take a day off tomorrow, so you can sleep in, do something for yourself, I don't know. You have looked after Aurora so much lately, I think I should spend the day with her." Blossom smiled and they both went back to bed.

The next day, Blossom felt a lot better, even though she did not sleep a lot the past night. Sitting down in the car, she gathered the courage to actually go to London. She'd told her brother and Grace that she would be visiting Shay, which wasn't a complete lie, right?

Blossom took a deep breath. She was going to do this. She was going to a concert of her favourite band, and hopefully make a new friend along the way.

"On My Way - PRETTYMUCH" added to "BLOSSOM PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION ITS IMPORTANT!!!"

*  *  *
sorry for not updating!! we're having wifi problems:(