005.

blakeys bops.

Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood
Nervous - The Neighbourhood
Scary Love - The Neighbourhood
Who Are You - Fifth Harmony
Blossom - Milky Chance
I Like It - Cardi B
My Name Is - Eminem
One (Blake's Got A New Face) - Vampire Weekend
Nice2KnoU - All Time Low
How Long - Charlie Puth
Story of My Life - One Direction
Eighteen - One Direction
I Wanna Know (feat. Bea Miller)  - NOTD

1999 - Charli XCX, Troye Sivan

Blossom smiled when she saw the new song Blake added to the playlist. 1999, he was around her age! She knew it was nothing but a fantasy, but she thought, hoped, that she and this Blake could become friends. Looking at the songs in his playlist from before she accidentally added songs, he seemed like he had a very good taste in music.

What could she say or ask now? She wanted to ask him where he was living, but she did not want to look like a creep.

"What are you doing?" Someone grabbed Blossoms phone.
"Shay, give me my phone back!" Blossom exclaimed and she jumped up from the chair she was sitting on. Shay had jumped on the sofa and pushed Blossom, who was trying to take her phone back, away.

"Let's take a look at what you find more important than your friend being back in town," she said while unlocking Blossoms phone.
"I should've never told you my password," Blossom complained.
"Can't disagree with that," Shay shrugged.

Shay looked at the phone screen and scrunched up her face. "Spotify, you're making a playlist? I thought you we're talking to some hottie!" Blossom shrugged. This was the first time she did not feel the need to tell Shay the truth.

"Put the phone away, let's go do something fun. Before you know, I'll be gone again."

So, Blossom put her phone away and did not really think about Blake and the playlist for the rest of the time Shay was with her.

Until a few days later, when se realised didn't add a new song to blakeys bops.

* * *

happy bday to george😎