008.

blakeys (and blossoms!) bops.

Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood
Nervous - The Neighbourhood
Scary Love - The Neighbourhood
Who Are You - Fifth Harmony
Blossom - Milky Chance
I Like It - Cardi B
My Name Is - Eminem
One (Blake's Got A New Face) - Vampire Weekend
Nice2KnoU - All Time Low
How Long - Charlie Puth
Story of My Life - One Direction
Eighteen - One Direction
I Wanna Know (feat. Bea Miller) - NOTD
1999 - Charli XCX, Troye Sivan
Where Are You - The Moderates
Sorry - Justin Bieber
Little Things - One Direction
Came Up - Flosstradamus
tell me it's okay - gnash
Your Love Is My Favourite Band - The Vaccines
24/7 - The Neighbourhood

I Love It (& Lil Pump) - Kanye West
Mine - Bazzi
I'll Follow The Sun - The Beatles
All My Friends Are Falling In Love - The Vaccines

So, the Beatles, and another band that Blossom had never heard of were his favourite bands. The first one wasn't a very big surprise, since this playlist, before it was used as a way of communicating, was mainly filled with Beatles songs. The Kanye song did not seem like a song Blake would actually listen to, but Blossom liked the fact that someone seemed to be interested in her music taste.

Blossom smiled once again, thinking about the person on the other side of the screen. It was weird, but she felt like she and this guy could be friends. A sigh left her lungs thinking of the actual people she was calling her friends.

She lived in a small town, and almost every one of her friends had moved away to go to college. She wanted to go to medical school, but life took a different turn and she decided to have a gap year. The only person that sometimes came back to visit her was Shay, who lived in London.

She really wanted to know where Blake was from, but she knew that she should not have a lot of hope that he lived close to her. He could be living anywhere, from somewhere in Russia to the US, or even somewhere in Africa.

But, she wanted to know it badly. So, she searched for a few songs to add to the playlist and hoped that he would understand what she was trying to say.

"Cool - DALES" added to "blakeys (& blossoms!) bops."

"where do you go - flor" added to "blakeys (& blossoms!) bops."

"Home - One Direction" added to "blakeys (& blossoms!) bops."

* * *
idek if those are blake's favourite bands but we're just gonna roll with it.

okay so here's some shameless self promo: i made one of those "dm'ing someone famous every day until they reply"-accounts on instagram.
it's called @sendingeorgepickuplines and as the username says i'll be DMing george a bad pick up line every day until he replies. so yeah you can give me a follow if you want to.

-ro.

EDIT; i'm re-updating some chapters because i fotgot to post chapter 9 and just realised that.