006.

blakeys bops.

Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood
Nervous - The Neighbourhood
Scary Love - The Neighbourhood
Who Are You - Fifth Harmony
Blossom - Milky Chance
I Like It - Cardi B
My Name Is - Eminem
One (Blake's Got A New Face) - Vampire Weekend
Nice2KnoU - All Time Low
How Long - Charlie Puth
Story of My Life - One Direction
Eighteen - One Direction
I Wanna Know (feat. Bea Miller) - NOTD
1999 - Charli XCX, Troye Sivan

Where Are You - The Moderates

How do you tell someone that one of your friends came back home from university for a weekend, and that she forced you to put away your phone before you had the chance to answer them? Normally this would be quite easy, but when your vocabulary was limited to song titles only, it became a lot harder.

Blossom also realised this when she was staring at her phone again, thinking of songs she could use to explain what happened. She added a few songs and she hoped Blake would one, understand the message, and two, understand that she wasn't ghosting them.

"Sorry - Justin Bieber" added to "blakeys bops."

"Little Things - One Direction" added to "blakeys bops."

"Came Up - Flosstradamus" added to "blakeys bops."

After that, Blossom wondered of Blake was male or female. Blake sounded like a male name to her, but there were also girls with that name, right?

Wait, maybe, she could look at their profile? Like, stalk them for a little bit, just to know if she was talking to a girl or a guy. Shakey hands tapped the screen of her phone. Why were her hands shaking? Blossom wished she knew, while staring at the profile picture of the co-owner of this playlist.

A pixely, brown haired boy, smirked into the camera.

* * *
whoever he is is such an underrated song damn.
also, it's -emptywallets birthday today so happy bday bro🤧
-rosa.