038.

A few hours after the conversation with her brother, Blossom arrived in Manchester, parking her car close to the museum Blake had proposed to go to. The album Blake got her a few weeks ago played in the background, and while texting Blake her location, she decided to wait for him in the car because it was still cold outside.

Even though she just had about ninety minutes to get her mind out of the confused vortex she had been sucked into that morning, her brain was still trying to piece together what Austin had meant, that morning.

She'd tried to avoid thinking and talking about the future so much, that she had forgotten about the deadlines most colleges had for applying. She had not thought about what she would want to do, what she was good at, and most importantly, where she wanted to go to school. Manchester seemed like a good option since she would be closer to Blake... But to be honest, she couldn't think of a single answer to all the questions bumping around in her mind.

A frown dominated her facial expression as she checked her make-up and hair in the rearview mirror. The brunette took a deep breath and tried to smile. She did not want to ruin her time with the boy she liked by being emotional. The smile looked awfully fake, and when the corners of her mouth dipped, she heard a loud sound to her right.

She gasped for breath, but a smile, a real one this time, appeared on her face as she saw it had been Blake, knocking on the window.

The girl quickly stepped out of the vehicle, right into the arms of the dark-haired boy. She wrapped her arms around his torso, pushing her face into his chest. Being so close to him felt safe, like Blossom was transported to a place where the stress caused by the conversation that morning was gone, and replaced by silence and love.

"Hey, are you okay?" Blake asked, as soon as Blossom had let him go.

"I don't know."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

Blossom nodded, "I think so."

Blake grabbed the girl's hand, "Well, you can tell me everything while we walk to the museum?"

"Seems like a plan." Blossom locked her car, and they started walking. Blake nodded at her, and the girl started talking.

Telling Blake about what Austin had said, spilling her thoughts on the pavement as they walked, felt freeing, in some way. His hand around hers and his encouraging smile made her feel like it was totally okay to not know what to do sometimes. Most of all, it made her feelings for him even stronger.

They came closer to the museum, and Blossom wrapped up her story by saying: "So now I need to think about my further education, but I have no idea what I would want to do."

Blake pursed his lips a little. "What makes you happy?"

"You." The word rolled over her lips before she could even think about it.

Blake squeezed her hand, a smile lingering on his face. "You make me happy too, Blossom." He was silent for a few seconds. "But I meant, what do you like to do?"

The girl shrugged. "I don't know."

"Oh come on, there must be something. Something that gives you energy, something that you like so much that you would do it every day... Wait, I know something."

Blossom looked up at him.

"What about hanging out with your niece?"

"That's the problem. She's going to school after this summer."

"But what about kids in general?" Blake raised an eyebrow as they walked into the museum.

Something inside of Blossom's head seemed to click. Why didn't she think of this before? A smile appeared on her face. "That's actually a really good idea. I've never thought of that."

"I'm amazing, I know." The boy grinned, walking towards a desk to purchase their tickets.

Blossom quickly grabbed Blake's hand, because he had let her go as he got his wallet out of the pocket of his jeans. The sudden grip made him stop and turn around to look at the girl. Their eyes met. "You really are."

For a second, they just stood there, staring at each other, in anticipation of what would happen next.

But nothing really happed, except for their eyes lighting up and their faces glowing.

the dark-haired boy turned around, not letting go of Blossom's hand, this time. "Let's go look at some art."

* * *

finally, an update!1!! this museum thing is boutta be very cute hehe

since this book is almost over, i'd like to recommend another story about blake to you guys. It's "paradise" by -emptywallets . please check it out, she is an amazing writer and an even better friend :)

oH and a small update about my personal life : i was catching feelings for this guy and a few days ago he told me he was crushing on me too iwhefdfnef idek why i'm telling y'all this, i guess just want to share it cuz it makes me so happyyyy

-ro.

p.s. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 9K READS <3