004.

blakeys bops.

Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood
Nervous - The Neighbourhood
Scary Love - The Neighbourhood
Who Are You - Fifth Harmony
Blossom - Milky Chance
I Like It - Cardi B
My Name Is - Eminem
One (Blake's Got A New Face) - Vampire Weekend
Nice2KnoU - All Time Low

How Long - Charlie Puth
Story of My Life - One Direction

Blossom was a little confused about the new addition to the playlist. What was Blake trying to say? She furrowed her brows trying to understand it, but then her four-year-old niece started crying in the other room. Quickly, she walked to her niece to see what was going on.

A few minutes later she was back, carrying the child in her arms. "Come, play here," she said, setting her niece down on the ground.

Suddenly, she understood what Blake was trying to ask her. She mentally facepalmed. It was pretty easy to understand. How long is the story of your life, aka, how old are you.

She decided to add a song that she actually liked a lot when she was a few years younger, and from an artist that Blake also seemed to know.

"Eighteen - One Direction" added to "blakeys bops."

Blossom wanted to know Blake's age, too. She also wanted to add a song that she actually liked to the playlist, and listening to the songs that came up when she searched for "what about you" she realised she would not find a song she liked there. So, she added a song that she liked and hoped that Blake would understand what she meant.

"I Wanna Know (feat. Bea Miller) - NOTD" added to "blakeys bops."

She did not want to admit it to herself then, but she, really, really, wanted to know the answer to that question.

* * *

went to a cool music store today and the guy working there was pretty cute and we had a lil convo about post malone because i was buying one of his albums and yeah (i have no idea why i'm sharing all of this lol).
anyway, how was your day?

-rosa.