037.

A few days went by, in which Blossom felt like she was walking on sunshine. After she and Blake kissed, that day, they'd cuddled, talked and of course, kissed more.

Austin had definitely noticed something was going, when he came home, even though Blake had left a while ago, but Blossom did not care about it that much. She was too happy for that.

It felt like there was a flowe of happiness and love planted in her heart, how cheesy that may sound, and every time Blossom thought about Blake or just the feelings she had in general, the flower blossomed a little more.

A few days after Blake came over with the wine, he called Blossom. Blossom picked up and she instantly smiled.

"Blake," she said, excited about him calling. She knew that he only called her when he wanted to say something important.
"Hey," he answered, "how are you?"
"I'm... okay," she did not know why but she felt the flower inside of her blossom a little more by hearing his voice, "actually I'm fucking happy," she blurted.
Blake just laughed, "I'm happy too."

"So, why did you call?" Blossom asked after they had chatted for a few minutes.
Blake went silent for a few seconds but seemed to realise it was his turn to talk, "Yeah... I was wondering if you have time to do something fun together next week?"
Blossoms heart began started to beat noticeably faster, "Yes, yes of course!"

After they had agreed on meeting each other again next Wednesday, Blake stammered: "I want to take you somewhere... But honestly, I don't know where... what place is special enough for you to go to..."
Blossom let his words sink in before answering. "I would really like to go to a museum if that's okay with you? I know, museums may sound boring but they make me happy, and no one ever wants to go with me."
"I would be delighted to go to a museum with you," Blake sounded like he was smiling and Blossom did the same.
"Thank you, this means a lot to me."

That Wednesday morning, Blossom woke up happy, instead of mad about waking up. She quite literally jumped out of bed and walked to the kitchen.

"Good morning," Austin's said from the living room, where he was playing with Aurora.
"Morning!" Blossom answered while grabbing a satsuma from the fruit bowl.
"When did you become a morning person?" Austin laughed. Blossom walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.
"I'm just happy today."

Austin nodded sarcastically and turned back around to help his daughters dress a barbie doll, "So, what are you going to do today?"
"Driving to Manchester, meeting some friends, you'll be home to babysit Aurora, right?" Even though Blossom wasn't technically lying, she felt bad for not letting her brother know the truth.

"Well, Grace and I were planning on having a family meeting tonight, but I don't think you'll be here, then?"

"I don't know." Stress coursed through Blossom's veins. What was going on?

"I'm sure Grace won't mind if I tell you now."

Austin got up from the floor, sitting down next to his sister. "As you know, Aurora will be going to school, after the summer."

Blossom nodded. She knew that, it was something she had pushed to the back of her mind, the past few months. She wanted to be happy with the way her life was now. No stress about school, housing, money. She'd rather focus on her loving family, a nice job, and a boy that really seemed to care about her.

"Don't get me wrong, we don't want you to think you're a burden to us, but maybe you need to think about your future. Maybe move out, apply to uni."

Austin hadn't used too much words, but Blossom knew what he meant. "There's just one problem," the girl said, soft tears forming in her eyes, "I have no idea what I want, and no money to go anywhere, and no way I'm going back to mum and dad."

Blossom wasn't just crying because of this conversation, there had been a buildup of all the feelings and stress she had about her life, about her future, and about Blake too. Most of them centered around the fact that people knew him. It didn't matter to the girl, but what if someone saw them together? She had, just like the rest of the internet, seen how that had played out for some other people that turned out to be dating someone famous.

Austin tried to comfort his sister by putting his hand on her shoulder. "We knew that you initially said you could not accept us paying you, but Grace and I... We have put aside money for you, as, I don't know, a thank you?"

Those words silenced the brunettes thoughts about boys almost immediately.

Austin continued his story, not aware of his sisters reaction. "And about schools, you don't have to go, but just think about it, okay? You can always ask me, mum, dad or Grace if you need anything, remember?"

Blossom nodded and a quick glance at the clock told her that she really needed to go take a shower, because she was going to leave soon.

"I need to get ready, now," she muttered, standing up from the sofa, putting the piece of fruit she'd taken from the fruit bowl back in it's place.

Truly, Blossom had never felt more confused. But, stuff got worse when Austin said: "Have fun in Manchester, sis. Don't let him do anything you don't want!"

The brunette's cheeks turned bright red. So, Grace had told Austin about Blake.

* * *

hey guys, please read the latest announcement on my profile, there's some info on collaborate / the near future of my account.

-ro.

edit: forgot to proofread so changed some words lmao