039.

Even though they were in a museum, Blake did not seem to be interested in any of the art. He just found a lot of ways to get Blossom's attention.

Blossom tried to ignore it and just look at the art, but at some point, Blake started pointing out accidental smiley faces in the abstract paintings or making weird poses to imitate the works on the walls. The girl could not help but laugh, which got the other visitors of the museum, mainly elderly people, to send them dirty looks.

"Blake, stop," Blossom giggled, after Blake struck a pose with his arms up, kicking his leg into the air, and a museum employee looked at them with a mixture of dissaproval and laughter on their face. "Okay, I'll just let you look at the art," he pouted.

"Hey by the way," Blossom noted, "you're wearing a different coat today," she pointed at the light brown garment that he was wearing instead of the usual black puffer jacket.
"Yeah, I was in the mood to wear something special today." He raised an eyebrow. 

"You look good in it."

"Do you like this one better than the black puffer jacket?" Blake looked down at the coat.
"No way," Blossom said, "black puffer jacket for the win."

After another woman looking at them angrily, Blossom told Blake that they could not talk any more and she continued to look at the paintings on the walls.

Blake followed her around for a little while, not saying anything. The girl knew he was okay with it, because he still smiled at her, and at some point, he grabbed her hand. 

Blossom did not mind, even though she felt a little bad for dragging him to this museum, while he seemed to not enjoy looking at art and being silent for long periods of time.

"I'm sorry," Blossom whispered when they were alone in one of the big rooms of the museum.
"Why are you sorry?" Blake asked, pulling her closer.
"I shouldn't have brought you here, you don't like going to museums, do you?"
"I do like it," Blake admitted, "but being here with you makes the art a little hard."
A smile formed on Blossoms lips. "That's cute," she stated.
"Just like you."

Blossoms smile got wider and she turned around to look at the art again, but Blake didn't let that happen.
He had wrapped one arm around her waist and pulled her back to look at him.

"It's weird," Blake started, his cheeks getting red, "that I can be in a room, literally filled with art, but the only thing I can stare at is you."

Blossom felt like the imaginary flower inside of her started growing again. "Yes?" she said, hoping that she was guessing right at what he was going to say next.

"So, I... want to ask you something. And I know that this may be a bit... different and this, whatever it is, will continue to move at a different pace than normal but... I don't know, this feels right."

The flower inside of Blossom's heart had grown so big that it felt like her heart was about to implode.

"Wait, wait," A grin appeared on Blake's lips, "I need to ask one thing first. Are there any weird, jealous exes I should worry about?"
Blossom could not hold back a giggle. She thought about the few boys she had dated before she met Blake.

"I think none of them will be jealous," Blossom assured him, "there's definitely a weird one though, but he lives in France now so don't worry about him."
"Well then, Blossom, I have a question for you." Blake paused, a faint girl on his lips. " Will you be my girlfriend?"

The girl faked thinking about what to answer. It was funny to see the smile disappearing from Blake's face, and his eyes fill with awkwardness. "Uhh," he stammered, letting go of the girl's waist.

"Oh my gosh, Blake," she laughed looking at his face, "of course."

His the corners of his mouth flew up and he smiled widely, almost childish. Blossom stood up on the tips of his toes and softly placed a kiss on his lips.

"You know what?" Blossom stated when they'd stopped kissing, "this is the first time that something caused by a bug on Spotify makes me happy."
"Yeah. I should probably thank Spotify. If they did not mess up our playlists I'd never have met you."

They had neared the end of the museum. Blossom noticed the big smile still being present on Blake's face. She knew for a fact that her smile probably looked the same.

The boy constantly found a way of showing the people around them that they were together. Holding her hand, laying his hand on her lower back, wrapping his arm around her waist. Smiling at her, a lot.

Blossom was looking at a painting in the last room of the museum when Blake stood really close behind her and placed a kiss on the top of her head.
"Blake," she giggled, "I'm trying to look at the art."
"Well," he stated, "I'm trying to kiss the art, so turn around."

Blossom breathlessly turned around and within a second, Blake pressed his lips onto hers.

Fuck, Blake really was right. This, whatever this feeling was, felt good. Really good.

*  *  *