Chapter 31

That morning Woods and I are heading back to LA. I say my goodbyes to my parents. I won't make the same mistake again, and actually keep in contact with them. We get into my car and make the drive back to LA. Once arriving back, I'm pretty tired, so I sleep the rest of the day. After my nap, I'm awoken by my phone blowing up from messages from the office, asking when Woods and I will be back. Little do they know, we are.

I decide to get up, clean myself up, and head into work. Woods shows up thirty minutes after me. I go upstairs to see that my desk is covered in rose petals. They've been sitting there so long that they're dead and crumpling. I look over at Woods' desk and indeed it's wrapped in clear wrap. Woods walks upstairs as Sam and I start talking. He looks at it and rolls his eyes.
"Who did this? Come on." Woods asked, ripping the clear wrap off.
"Hehe, it was Røze and I." Sam said.
"Of course. I leave for a few months and this is what happens?" Woods asked.
"I mean, it was bound to happen. You know the kind of place we work at." I said.
"Yeah, we're YouTubers. We love a good prank." Cat said.
"Aright. This makes me mad, but I forgive you anyway." Woods said.
"Me too. At least mine is easier to clean up. I can just wipe it off into the trash can." I said.

When we cleaned up the prank, I went down to my car to get the invitations. I start with the common office. I hand one to Cat and Sam. Then, I go to CJ's office. I move all throughout the bases, handing my friends invitations. The best reaction came out of Gunner.
"You're getting married to Woods? Ah, hell yeah. I always knew you would. You guys are so god damn adorable." Gunner said, then hugs me.
"You didn't hear? We had gotten engaged in Germany." I said.
"Of course I heard. It doesn't take long for news to spread around here." Gunner said.
"Obviously, hope to see you there." I said.
"I wouldn't miss it for the world." Gunner said.
Then, I handed one to Pat.

I go upstairs to Matt's office and hand him one.
"Oh, congratulations." Matt said.
"Thanks. Hey, have you seen Mitch anywhere?" I asked.
"I have some sad news for you." Matt said.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Mitch quit to pursue his photography career. I'm sure you can contact him and find him." Matt said.
"Oh okay. I still have his number. I can invite him that way." I said.
"Well, there you go." Matt said.
"But that's sad. He quit. I'm gonna miss him being around." I said.
"Yeah, me too." Matt said.
"Do I still have my job here by the way?" I asked.
"Yeah. Why wouldn't you?" Matt asked.
"I don't know. Woods and I had been gone so long, we thought we would've gotten fired for being absent from work for an extended amount of time." I said.
"Oh, no. Woods explained to me that you two were going to Europe and won't be back for a while." Matt said.
"Oh, phew." I said.
"Hey, be glad you still have it. Also, happy marriage life to you guys." Matt said.
"Thanks so much, Matt. You're the best boss ever." I said.
"Aw, stop." Matt said.

I walk out of his office. I go to Michael Mantez and hand him an invitation.
"You're getting married, that's pretty dope." Michael said.
"Is it a mega dope?" I asked.
"Mega dope." Michael said.
As cheesy as the joke was, we still laughed at it. I find Connor, then give him an invitation.

I finish handing out all the invitations at the office, then head out to Vegas to meet up with my cousins. We met up at my cousin Coni's apartment. I also get in contact with old friends who also live here. I hand her the invitation.
"Who's Woods?" Coni asked.
"Oof, girl. He's my world, my everything. Would you like to meet him?" I asked.
"Of course. I want to see if he's truly the one for my little cousin." Coni said.
"Wow okay." I said.
I FaceTime Woods and he picks up,
"Hey babe."
"Hey, so my cousin Coni wanted to meet you." I said.
"Okay." Woods said.
I pull Coni into frame. She waves to Woods,
"He's cute, actually."
"Back off, he's mine." I said.
"What's up." Woods said.
"Nothing. I approve of you. You now have my permission to marry Shelly." Coni said.
"You are so ridiculous." Woods said, laughing.
"Oh whatever. She's going to be my maid of honor." I said.
"Really, yes!" Coni exclaims.
"Yeah. Come to LA with me and we'll go dress shopping together. You'll meet all my Cali girl friends." I said.
"Ooo, yay. That'll be fun." Coni said.

We hang up on Woods. All my friends and cousins in Vegas followed me to LA, or as closely as they could with traffic. I lead them to Hi5 Studios and text Sam.
Hey, Sam. I've got my cousin and some friends with me. Wanna go dress shopping?
Sam: Yes, of course :)
Okay, cool. I'm waiting outside, hop into my car when you're ready
Sam: Ok-dokey

Five or ten minutes later, Sam comes out and gets into my car. Coni introduces herself and they start talking. Sam told me to go to the dress shop named Grace Bridal Couture. We walk into the shop.
"Hello, I'm getting married in the summer, and I'd like a dress perfect for the summer time." I said.
"Okay, well I'm glad you chose us as your first choice for your perfect dress. My name is Chloe and I'll make sure you find just that." Chloe said.
"You make tailored dresses is what I understand." I said.
"Yes. I first need to get your measurements so I can get an idea on how your dress will fit." Chloe said.
"Alright, let's go then." I said.