Chapter 39

*One Week Later*
"Hey guys. Shelly here, okay for today's video, I'll be pranking Woods with something that keeps him up at night. A pregnancy test fake." I said, "Earlier today, I went over to the drugstore and bought some pregnancy tests and got some pink and red thin markers to make it look positive. This should be fun."

I set up the camera in the living room. This is where those acting classes will come in handy. I can cry on command. I sit in the living room, crying. I call Woods to come to living room for something. He runs down and sees me crying. He sits next to me and gives me a hug.
"What's wrong?" Woods asked.
"Woods, I'm pregnant. What are we going to do?" I asked.
"Huh? But, how?!" Woods asked, shocked.
"You know that one night in New Zealand. Our first night there. . ." I said.
"Yeah, and?" Woods asked.
"Well, something must have gone wrong because I'm pregnant." I said.
"I'll believe you once I see the proof." Woods said.
"Here." I said, handing him the test.
"Oh. . ." Woods said.
"So, what are we going to do?" I asked again.
"Well, you're obviously going to keep it. This gets in the way of all the things I had planned for us, but that's okay. If we're starting a family, that's beautiful. I can't wait to find out the gender." Woods said.
"So, you're not mad?" I asked.
"No, why would I be mad? I was shocked at first, yes but now I know it's a blessing." Woods said.
"There's another thing I need to tell you." I said.
"What now?" Woods asked.
"This was a prank, those lines are fake, drawn on." I said.
"Aw, come on. You really got me. Now, where's the camera?" Woods asked.
"Right there." I said, grabbing it.
"You know, I actually believed you for a second." Woods said.
"I know, it's hilarious." I said.
"You know stuff like that scares me." Woods said.
"That's why I did it. This will be a great video." I said.
"I'm sure it will." Woods said, rolling his eyes, "I'm gonna get back to work."
"Okay, have fun." I said, kissing his cheek.
"From now on, I'm double checking on what you're telling me. You better be telling the truth every time after this." Woods said.
"I will, I promise." I said.
"Okay." Woods said, heading back upstairs.

That was one of the best pranks I could of pulled on Woods. I head over to my room to start editing. When I'm done editing, I make a thumbnail, then upload it. I wonder how my fans will react. They'll probably laugh. Then, there will be the over sensitive ones who think it was too harsh, and that I shouldn't of pranked him with such a serious thing. To those people, I just ignore them honestly. I don't have time for sensitive people.

About an hour after the video uploaded, I checked on it to see how it was doing. The comments are filled with crying-laughing emojis and about how this prank was so funny. I know revenge is coming, I just don't know when. I go check on Woods to see what's he up to. I find him playing a few tunes on his guitar. Then, he goes to his keyboard to play some chords. I assume that he's making a new song. It sounds good so far.

I leave him to his beautiful music making and go to our room. I sit there with an acoustic guitar, playing some songs. I start with Hallelujah by Panic! At The Disco. Then, High Hopes. Afterwards, I get into some Fall Out Boy with Sugar, We're Going Down. While playing, Woods walks in to listen. Then, he takes another guitar to play along with me. We sing all evening and until about 11.

I put my guitar away and go to bed.
"You know you really scared me, you know that." Woods said.
"I know. I just wanted to prank you." I said.
"Never do that again." Woods said.
"No promises." I said, giggling.
"What you did wasn't a joke. I felt like our lives were at a hault at that moment." Woods said.
"I thought you'd take it easier than this." I said.
"Sorry, I'm over reacting, aren't I?" Woods asked.
I sigh, "No, it's good to worry, just. . . Me becoming pregnant isn't gonna happen for a while." I kiss him on the cheek.
"Okay. I'm gonna get revenge though. You'll never know when it'll be coming." Woods said.
"Try me." I said.
"It'll be much bigger than your prank, much worse." Woods said.
"Ooo, I'm so scared." I said.
"You should be, now good night." Woods said.
"Good night." I said.

That next morning, I get up and get ready for work. Once Woods and I arrive to work, we find out that RobertIDK has arrived to start working with Dope or Nope in person. I go up to him and greet him.
"Hey Robert. I've heard a lot about you." I said.
"Oh yeah? Well, it's nice to meet you." Robert said.
"I'm Shelly. Can't wait to see what you make while here." I said.
"Yeah, me too." Robert said.

Then, Woods introduces himself to Robert. He seems like a pretty cool person. What's even cooler is that he's Canadian. I like his accent even though a Canadian accent is barely different from an American. They pronounce their 'a's' differently. I head into Chill Records to work with Røze on a song. That's right, we're collabing on a song. Produced by Mike and written by Cat and I. My fans will freak out when our song comes out. They'll be super excited.