Chapter 35

We woke up in the middle of the night, having been getting enough sleep for the day. Then, when morning came around, we were a bit tired, but continued onto work anyway. We went to work, filming the usual videos, and helping out around the office. When the work day was done, it was time to plan our honeymoon.
"Okay, so where do you wanna go?" Woods asked.
"I'd love to go to New Zealand. I've always wanted to go there since I was a kid." I said.
"Alright." Woods said.
"What about you?" I asked.
"I heard Asia's a pretty nice place. Specifically southeast Asia." Woods said.
"Yeah, I've been. It's super nice." I said.
"Nice, so where are we going?" Woods asked.
"I vote New Zealand." I said.
"New Zealand it is. Since I planned our entire Europe trip, you get to plan what we do in New Zealand." Woods said.
"Sounds like a plan." I said.

I started planning what we'll be doing while in New Zealand. It didn't take long to do since I'd been researching this place for years. It's a no-brainer that we go to Rotorua and Auckland. Once all the planning is done, I print out the paper and hand it to Woods. He looks it over, with one glance, he tells me it looks good, and can't wait to go.

*To New Zealand we Go*
Today, we fly to Auckland, New Zealand. First thing on the agenda is to check into our hotel, then take a calming walk down the beach. The beaches here are nothing like you'd see in California. For one, it isn't polluted with trash littered all over like it is in California. After checking in, we take a walk. The sand feels so good on my feet. I sink my feet into the sand, laying down. Woods lays next to me with his shirt off. He rolls over to look me in the eyes.
"I couldn't be more in love with you than in this moment right now. Look around, we're in New Zealand. The sunset is beautiful. We're the luckiest people alive right now." Wood said, kissing me.
"I know. I can't believe we're here. I love this place so much. I want to live here." I said.
"Maybe that'll happen. In the future." Woods said.
"Yeah, some day." I said.

When it was completely dark, Woods and I headed back to our hotel. We spent the night making love to each other, and celebrating our marriage. That morning I had planned zip lining. This is going to be so much fun. We head on over to the place where we'll be zip lining. We'll be zip lining over a forest with many animals roaming around. Once we arrive, I can hear the many birds and diverse animals. Whatever may be crawling around, Woods and I will be able to see. I'm so excited to be doing this right now. We get set up in the zip lining rig, Woods and I press record on our Go-Pros, then we zip on at high speeds. I'm screaming my head off as we're like 200 feet in the air. I look down and feel my fear of heights getting to me and close my eyes tightly. Then, I realize I shouldn't be missing anything because this place is beautiful. I open my eyes and look around. I see the ocean a far off. The ocean is so blue, I can't wait to take a dive in there. Once we reach the end of the zip line, my hands are shaking, but the adrenaline is high.

"How was that?" Woods asked.
"Amazing. I can't believe we just did that." I said.
"That was so fun. What else do you have planned?" Woods asked.
"Well, we can have lunch, then we're going on a kayaking tour to the surrounding islands such as: Rangitoto and Motokorea. I hope I'm pronouncing those right, but yeah. We have a fun day planned ahead." I said.
"Sounds amazing. For dinner, what are we doing?" Woods asked.
"I'm glad you asked. We're having dinner in the sky! You've seen that right?" I asked.
"Uh, no. What and where is that exactly?" Woods asked.
"It's at Queens Wharf. You'll see, it'll be so amazing." I said.
"New Zealand with their weird ass names." Woods said.
"Hey, it's their native language Maori mixed with English. You can't start insulting a country for using words you've never heard of." I said.
"It's called a joke, jeez." Woods said.
"I know, just be careful of what you say about an entire country." I said.
"Alright." Woods said.

We have lunch at a lovely little restaurant by the sea. I have myself some salmon drenched in lemony deliciousness. Woods also has a fish dish that he enjoys very much. Once we finish lunch, we head out to the kayaking at Auckland Sea Kayaks. The tour that I've chosen is the sunset sea kayak tour: Rangitoto Island. This place is so beautiful. It's a plus because we're getting away from the city to get in touch with nature. Here is a pretty picture of the location:

 Here is a pretty picture of the location:

This place is like heaven on earth. I couldn't imagine any place more beautiful than this. I think Woods agrees with me. We get our safety instruction and paddle lesson before hitting the water. When the instruction is finished, we now are able to go on the water to begin our adventure. We put on life jackets and follow our tour guide out to Rangitoto Island. As we paddle to the island, the sun is slowly setting, and it looks so good. I pull out my phone to take a few pictures of this unforgettable moment. I take a cute little selfie with Woods, then we continue on. When we reach the island, Kiwi bbq is waiting for us for dinner. I guess there's no point of the dinner in the sky anymore. Time to book that for another day, oh well. We get out of our kayaks and have dinner. All of this food tastes the best. I haven't had anything like this in my life.

By the time we finished dinner, the sun has set, and we're going to paddle back in the dark. Sounds fun, getting to see the city all lit up and glittery. We paddle back to Auckland. We get out of our kayaks, thank our tour guides for the lovely tour, then get a taxi back to our hotel. We crash in our hotel for the night, then wake up the next morning for another exciting day in New Zealand.