Chapter 34

*Day of the Wedding*
My dress was finished and I went over to go pick it up. I tried it on and it fits perfectly. I come out of the dressing room. Sam and Cat are standing, snapping pictures of me and filming little videos. I do a little twirl and the dress is so beautiful. I take it off and we go back to my apartment to prepare for the wedding. Back at my apartment, I am shaking from nervousness. I bet Woods feels the exact same.

We head to the church. Sam and I are in the kitchen, and Sam and doing my makeup to make me look like an absolute princess. I can't wait to see my prince. When she's finished, I look like this:

 When she's finished, I look like this:

Sam did an amazing job. I am a dewy goddess and am shining for the gods. Cat does my hair into French braids that go into a bun. I put on my heels and now I'm ready to walk down the aisle. The doors are opened, flower pedals are scattered down the aisle and I see Woods at the other end. My dad leads me down the aisle and we meet Woods at the middle.

I see little manly tears rolling down Woods' cheek. He's so cute, and handsome in that suit. We stand under the arch, holding hands. We take turns stating our vows. When we've agreed to all our vows, the pastor told Woods;
"You may kiss the bride."
Woods didn't hesitate to take that first kiss as a married couple. Everyone cheered and cameras flashing. Woods and I walk down the aisle together, our friends and family congratulated us on our new adventure.

Time to party! We're gonna party the night away! As we walk into the ballroom in Red Lion, Woods told me he had the biggest surprise for me. He asked me to wear a blindfold and take his hand. I'm curious of what he's planned. He always surprises me with his gifts. What has he planned this time? We walk in, the curtains are pulled back, and to my biggest surprise, it was all my favorite bands. Panic! At The Disco, New Hope Club, The Summer High, 5 Seconds of Summer, Fall Out Boy, Waterparks, and One Ok Rock.
"Oh my God! Those are all the bands I love! Woods, how did you do this?" I asked.
"I know a few people in the music industry." Woods said.
"Can I go meet them?" I asked.
"Go ahead." Woods said.

I walk over to the stage and start talking with everyone. This is my true dream come true. All my life, all I wanted to do is meet Brendon Urie, and everyone else who's in front of me. Awsten Knight is also another one of my favorites. He's so funny and adorable. I give them all hugs.
"Eh, hands north of the equator, man. She's my wife!" Woods said.
"Hey, man. Chillax, we're just hugging." Awsten said.
"Yeah, babe chill a little bit." I said.

Woods calmed down once I took a step away from Awsten. Now, it's time for the performances. Up first: Panic! At The Disco. Woods had sent them a playlist of my favorite songs from each artist. He's such a sweetheart. I feel so special, watching Panic! live, like my personal concert for my friends and family. After that, Waterparks, then One Ok Rock performed.

After all the performances, it was time for the slow dances. I am to dance with every man in the room. That includes the bands. This is going to be fun. I start with all my guy friends, then next was the band members. First up out of the band members is Brendon. He surprises me by twirling me a couple times and dipping me. He's a really good dancer, which isn't shocking at all. Next up is Awsten.
"I'm really sorry if I'm awkward. It's in my nature." Awsten said.
"It's no problem. I'm super awkward too." I said.
Awsten giggles. His smile is so cute, but I can't be hitting on him because I literally just got married.

I finish my dances with the band members, and the last to dance with me is my dad. He told me he didn't appreciate the type of music played at the party, but still enjoyed it anyway. We finish the waltz, and the party ends. Everyone goes home, I say my goodbyes to my friends and family as they leave. Now, it's just Woods and I. I'm super happy because I got Awsten's number, which means we can hang out any time he's not touring.

We arrive at my apartment. Woods and I discuss moving in together in a house we bought together. That would be the dream. First would be getting a dog, that I'm not allergic to, then one or two kids. That would be the ideal life. When we get a house, that is the ultimate goal. I can't wait for that day to come. That would be one of the best days of my life. Other than going to Europe, and getting engaged, then getting married.

That night, Woods and I cuddle all night. The next morning, I find Woods looking at houses to potentially look for. He finds a really nice one, that's definitely too big for the two of us. I told him to scale down to just a three bedroom house. We can't afford that nine to ten bedroom house that he dreams of having.
"If I can't have that, can I at least have my dream car?" Woods asked.
"Of course, when you earn the money." I said.
"Of course you would say that." Woods said.
"You can have your car once we've settled down in our house." I said.

We looked at a house that we might want to move into. In case it doesn't work out, we have a backup plan. We get to the house and talk to the person selling the house to. This house is so beautiful. I think I want this one, and Woods agrees with me. We decide to buy the house, then start moving our furniture in. After a whole day of hard labor, we both crash onto the king bed, sleeping for the rest of the day.