Chapter 25

After one wonderful week in Norway, we move onto Poland. We'll be staying in the capital: Warsaw. We rest up, then Woods wakes me up bright and early. I am not a morning person, so this bugs me.
"Ugh. . . What?" I groan.
"Get up, we're taking a bike ride along the Vistula River." Woods said.
"That's so random, and isn't it a little cold to be doing that?" I asked.
"No, the weather is going to be good today." Woods said.
"Oh, alright. Give me like twenty minutes to get ready." I said.
"Okay." Woods said.

I go to the bathroom and take a shower. I brush my teeth and do my makeup. I put on my puffy jacket, gloves, beanie, and boots. Now, I'm ready to tackle Polish chills. I take Woods' hand and we're off. We rent bikes, then start biking across the bridge. I look at the bright blue river. It's so pretty. We pass by the old town and Łazienki Park. Woods goess off the sidewalk and takes me through a little forest path. The path is rough but short.

We cycle back to the starting point. When we put our bikes away, it begins to rain. Soon, rain turns to a complete downpour. Woods and I run into a nearby cafe. Our hair is soaked. My hair is going to start getting curly, so that's great. At least Woods still looks good. Even with wet hair, he looks attractive. I think the wet hair makes him more attractive. We share a quick kiss. While in the cafe, we order coffees.

We get an uber back to our hostel room. We walk into the room. Woods shakes the rain off like a dog. Now all our plans for today are trashed because of weather, so it's time to just chill in the room.
"So, that thing about that 'good weather' you promised." I said.
"Hey, I checked the weather this morning. Sometimes weather can change like that." Woods said, snapping his fingers.
"Alright, so jam session?" I asked.
"Yeah." Woods said.
"Ooo, let's play Guess The Song challenge for a video." I suggested.
"Oh my god, you're a genius." Woods said.

Woods sets up the camera and I make sure that the lighting is good. We sit on the bed and explain how the game works.
"Hey guys. We're in Poland and out of nowhere, we decided to play Guess The Song Challenge." Woods said.
"We'll take turns playing a song of our choice. The other person has ten seconds to guess the song." I said.
"Okay, cool." Woods said, "You first."

I start playing the chords of the chorus of The Ballad of Mona Lisa. I'm hoping Woods had an emo phase, or this is going to be awkward. Woods sits there with a blank face. I'm close to just singing it.
"Oh! That's The Ballad of Mona Lisa." Woods said.
"Finally." I said.
"Well, if we're going down the emo route, let me hit you with this one." Woods said.

He starts playing Disenchanted by My Chemical Romance. I laugh, knowing it right away.
"Oh, Woodland you can't fool me. That's Disenchanted by MCR." I said.
"Damn." Woods said.
I take the guitar from him. I begin playing 21 Questions by Waterparks.
"I don't listen to the same music as you." Woods said.
I frown at the sad truth. I start singing the song, feeling defeated. Then, I pass the guitar to Woods.

He strums the familiar chords to Sugar, We're Going Down by Fall Out Boy. I start screaming the lyrics, and Woods bursts out laughing. I tell him what the song is right away and he passes the guitar. Now he's playing my kind of game. I think of a song to play. I decide on playing Tell Me I'm A Wreck by Every Avenue. The song is a true rock song, but playing it on acoustic softens it up a bit.

Again, Woods can't guess this one either. I know Woods never had an emo phase, but he should at least know some songs. I tell him what the song is and pass the guitar. He starts playing Be Alright by Dean Lewis. I feel my heart breaking at the thought of the meaning of this song.
"Be Alright! No, Woods. You can't do that to my heart." I said, pushing him.
"I had to throw in at least one song that wasn't considered emo." Woods said.
"Well, it makes me emotional, so it still counts." I said.
"Okay, okay. I'm sorry." Woods said.

We decide that this is going to be our last round. I take the guitar from Woods. I choose one last banger to end our video. I start playing the beginning of High Hopes by Panic! At The Disco. It only took until the chorus to get the song for Woods.
"High Hopes?" Woods asked.
"Yes, you finally got it." I said.
"That could of been anything. Those chords are used for a lot of songs." Woods said.
"I mean, I guess." I said.

I give the guitar to Woods. He also ends it with a banger, playing Wake Me Up by Avicii(RIP). I knew it straight away. I cry on the inside thinking about the fact that Avicii is no longer walking this earth.
"Wake Me Up! Hell, yeah. I love that song so much." I said.
"Yeah, me too. I played it to tribute the late and amazing DJ Avicii. His music will forever live on in the hearts of many." Woods said.
"Aw, that was beautiful." I said.
"Yeah, that'll be it for this video. I hope you enjoyed it. Our Europe vlogs will be uploaded as soon as we get back home. For now, we'll just enjoy our time here." Woods said.
"We love you guys. See you soon." I said.

Woods turns off the camera and puts away the guitar. That video was really fun to film. I love jamming out on guitar, singing my heart out. Woods sits at the desk, editing the video. I make the thumbnail. When everything is finished, we upload it.